• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Terror raids (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
SashatheMan said:
yeh i was kinda just prolonging the joke hiphop was making (unless he wasnt, but i dont think he ever makes serious posts).

it was a joke but seeing those stupid lebos beat on a cameraman made me sick, i would have no problem with it if they were killed for being such tools.

t0mmy

HSC
Lozacious said:
yeh but.. American History X is fiction? lol

He also gets raped in prison.....
lol and he is an actor, not usually renowned for their brains

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Expecting a small rebound in the opinion polls for the government.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
frog12986 said:
Snicker...

As sashtheman quoted in another thread directly from the Qaran :

I WILL CAST TERROR INTO THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE. THEREFORE STRIKE OFF THEIR HEADS AND STRIKE OFF EVERY FINGERTIP OF THEM. THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ACTED ADVERSELY TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER; AND WHOEVER ACTS ADVERSELY TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER - THEN SURELY ALLAH IS SEVERE IN REQUITING (EVIL). THIS - TASTE IT, AND (KNOW) THAT FOR THE UNBELIEVERS IS THE PUNISHMENT OF FIRE.

[8:12-14]

Non-Believers...commonly referred to as infidels, westerners and the like...
another example of taking things out of context, why are half of the words chopped off from verses 12-14???????

they've been re-assembled and thus misinterpreted

here are the verses as they appear in the Quarn, not some website:

'(Remember) when your Lord revealed to the [size=+2]angels[/size], " Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes' [8:12]

'This is because they defied and diobeyed Allah and his messenger. And whoever defies and disobeys Allah and His Messenger, then verily, Allah is Severe in punishment.' [8:13]

'This is (the troment), so taste it; and suerly for the disbelievers is the torment of the Fire' [8:14]

u say directly from the Quran???

which Quarn is this

because the Quarn I have, (and there only is 1 Quran by the way), contains the full verses, NOT some misinterpreted load of lies!

when qouting a verse, the least u can do is quote it in full

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
physician said:
another example of taking things out of context, why are half of the words chopped off from verses 12-14???????
Who cares if they were, its not like the quotes that were manipulated or taken out of context don't express the way that muslims really feel..

---

It's funny how after a terrorist attack, or terrorist arrests.. The same bunch of cronies rush around saying the same bullshit over and over. "Not all muslims are bad. blah blah blah".

I mean.. I might have believed them after the first 70 terrorist attacks, but there is only certain amount of times that you can be slapped accross the face before you start to lose faith in what the pacifists say. They try to avoid conflict, but they don't realise (or don't care) that the spread of Islam is killing them too.

Last edited:

physician

HSC
Lozacious said:
Who cares if they were, its not like the quotes that were manipulated or taken out of context don't express the way that muslims really feel..

Excuse me!!!...

i find it offensive when someone claims they've quoted something from the Quran when in fact all they've done is re- write it to suite the way THEY FEEL!

this is a religious text that's been preserved for 1400+ years, have some respect!

That is all!...

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
You dont realise the scope of these actions. Who cares if it was aminority, its this minority which is prevalent throughout the world. Theres are differences of course between types of Muslims, but you have to realise that these people are not always in the minority. While only some turn terrorists, I can assure you that many hold the same beliefs about 'Jihad' and Western Society.

Unfortunately the only good Muslims in this world are Turkish Muslims, Because the rest share the same views on 'Jihad' and terrorism.
I live in an area in which a large Lebanese community resides. Apart from the odd dickhead (which I've found in every nationalilty I'm exposed to, especially my own), they've all expressed to me the anger they feel towards the extremist minority, and have spent many a lunch time explaining to me their beliefs and values. They don't hold these beliefs, and they are my friends. Is that so bad?

Oh, they're so great? Yes, it was great when 30 years ago they invaded the north of Cyprus, raping, torturing and killing villagers, and yeah, it's also great that they've been occupying the land for all these years and people that lived in those villages are unable to go back. That's exactly my point. I don't hate "despise" all Turkish people and condemn them all as terrorists (which is in essence what they are). I understand that what ensued in my parents homeland was the result of a minority. But due to the attitudes of the majority of the Western world, young kids are going to grow up with prejudices because of their parents' close minded attitudes, leaving future Muslims even further isolated and angry. Why? Because of the minority.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
it was a joke but seeing those stupid lebos beat on a cameraman made me sick, i would have no problem with it if they were killed for being such tools.
yeah i agree there hiphop...there was absolutely no need for them to act in such a manner....it was disgusting.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
physician said:
Excuse me!!!...

i find it offensive when someone claims they've quoted something from the Quran when in fact all they've done is re- write it to suite the way THEY FEEL!

this is a religious text that's been preserved for 1400+ years, have some respect!

That is all!...
Brother, don't even try to tell them whats right...they will just disregard everything.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
playboy2njoy said:

No one is defending the people if indeed they are guilty of the charges against them. It is actually called critically evaluating a situation. Sadly, the world isn't divided into good people and bad people, as you might think :rolleyes:

Lets not turn this into another debate on Muslims, there are numerous other threads on which this can be done, lets stay with the topic.

And on those guys who beat up the camera crew, i found that vulgar, if you or the people you associate with aren't guilty, I hardly feel that is the way to express otherwise. Although I did notice that many of people wearn't able to communicate with the media properly due to bad english skills or limited english skills, so this probably impedes on their power and authority ala Marx all groups are equal, they just assert different degrees of power.

It will be interesting indeed, so see how this pans out.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
physician said:

they've been re-assembled and thus misinterpreted

here are the verses as they appear in the Quarn, not some website:

'(Remember) when your Lord revealed to the [size=+2]angels[/size], " Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes' [8:12]

'This is because they defied and diobeyed Allah and his messenger. And whoever defies and disobeys Allah and His Messenger, then verily, Allah is Severe in punishment.' [8:13]

'This is (the troment), so taste it; and suerly for the disbelievers is the torment of the Fire' [8:14]

u say directly from the Quran???

which Quarn is this

because the Quarn I have, (and there only is 1 Quran by the way), contains the full verses, NOT some misinterpreted load of lies!

when qouting a verse, the least u can do is quote it in full
so u translated this in your own words from the real quran ? so yuor telling me you looked at a book and wrote that up? i dont see how its differnt to someone else doing the same thing then me using that

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
zahid said:
Brother, don't even try to tell them ...............they will just disregard everything.
Physician, listen to Zahid, he has some useful advice.

Last edited:

physician

HSC
SashatheMan said:
so u translated this in your own words from the real quran ? so yuor telling me you looked at a book and wrote that up? i dont see how its differnt to someone else doing the same thing then me using that
thats exactly what I did

I dont really see ur argument, I've given u the verses straight out of the Quran, I challenge u to find a hard copy of the Quran and prove me wrong!

as u can see, the verses uve given from 12-14, are cut and paste, it completely changes the meaning. If one word was to be emitted from a verse, it could results in a dramatic change in meaning.

the tarnslated version i have used is the following:

"Translation of the meanings of THE NOBLE QUR'AN In the English language"

By:

Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali (Fomerly Professor of Islamic Faith and Teachings Islamic University, Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah (saudi Arabia))

AND

Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan (Formerly Director, University Hopsital Islamic University, Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah

KING FAHD COMPLEX FOR THE PRINTING OF THE HOLY QUR'AN, Madinah, K.S.A

I would never ever translate a verse from the Quran in my own words

and yes! I actualy typed that up, straight from the hard copy in front of me!

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
Muslims already look bad cos of the sucessful terrorist raids...and then that buncha 5 idiots make it worse by randomly hitting people..and getting caught on tape..not smart at all...adding fuel to the flames...

by doing so they also make ppl hate arabs or middle-eastern people who arent muslims...

and also perhaps at this moment ... racist white aussies hate arabs more then asians...

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
Everytime there is a clash between terrorists and the west, the same jesters come along and say their urine-scented speeches over and over again.. "i have friends.. blah blah, they're not alllll bad. blah blah.. Islam doesn't teach this.. blah blah" so as to water down the fire that has ignited... This coupled with the fact that non-westerners know that the west forgives and forgets all too easily, mean that they continually attack.. and are continually defended by these people who are under the illusion that "they are not all bad".

Yes, it's enjoyable to exploit people.. I know its fun to come along and crush those Australians that are pro-active.

No body thinks you're smart, or cool. I know it might make you feel like you're worth something by letting such left wingism invade your soul.. but enough is enough. What is said.. needs to be said, whether the left likes to hear it or not.

...Be careful, one day people might grow sick of your crap... and snap ;)

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
'(Remember) when your Lord revealed to the angels[yes angel, but he is telling them what he will do to humans who disobey] Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those[meaning people not angels, if going by your interpretation how can one be an angel if they disbelieve?] who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes' [8:12]

to varity my point. another verse proves that the angels are the helpers who smite the human disbelievers.

[8:50] If you could only see those who disbelieved when the angels put them to death! They will beat them on their faces and their rear ends: "Taste the retribution of Hell.

[8:51] "This is a consequence of what your hands have sent forth. GOD is never unjust towards the creatures."

[8:52] This is the same fate as that of Pharaoh's people and those who disbelieved before them. They rejected GOD's revelations, and GOD punished them for their sins. GOD is powerful, and His retribution is severe.

Last edited:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
damn it i just heard bout it cuz i was studyin da whole day...

damn its very scary,, looks like most ppl are goin to boycott major events going on...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
physician said:
thats exactly what I did

I dont really see ur argument, I've given u the verses straight out of the Quran, I challenge u to find a hard copy of the Quran and prove me wrong!
i dont see the difference with me finding a verse on the net that has been copied from the quran and you copying a verse yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)