• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Terror raids (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
erawamai said:
I don't see that is any different to someone dedicating their life to any religion and following the nuttier parts of that religion literally. Again there are many parts of the bible that can rival the nuttiness of the koran.
The difference is that mainstream christians don't go around blowing themselves up.

Anyone has the potential to be a terrorist, it's just the problem in this nation is specifically linked to Islam.

It is no surprise that the rates of religion are highest amongst undereducated and (quite frankly, mentally handicapped) poor workers.

We have a culture clash with Arabic culture, which is similar in many ways to the previous clashes with the waves of immigration following World War II. Yet this is a unique situation now in that we have a dire religious clash that has acquired overtly political overtones.

We aren't going to make the problem go away: the rhetoric is the same in their homelands where they should not be feeling cultural isolation. The muslims in this country can not improve their behaviour or their cultural integration.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
t0mmy said:
far out, you're impossible.

What I was trying to say was it doesn't take very long, when you have 4+ blood thirsty, terrorist-related savages going at you full on, to end up all bloodied and bruised. THEN, after this short amount of time, his white brothers came to his aid. This is the only way a fight would be stopped. Savages usually fight till death.

your abit too extreme dude. one thing to be angry at those muslim dudes for punching up a camera man, but the suspected terrorists were not them, rather the ones inside the court. calling everymuslim a terrist is silly. Those muslims should rather be labelled as angry thugs

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
SashatheMan said:
yes death penalty to anyone who lays a finger on the cameraman.. All those businessmen that today and tonight tried to expose in the past , who pushed the cameraman from frastration, should be beheaded aswell
Well the businessmen don't get 4 of their budies to gang up on a camera man.. They simply *push*.. And you know as well as anyone that there is a large difference between terrorists and the smaller fish that the media.. choose to fry.

(Damn frontline)

t0mmy

HSC
SashatheMan said:
your abit too extreme dude. one thing to be angry at those muslim dudes for punching up a camera man, but the suspected terrorists were not them, rather the ones inside the court. calling everymuslim a terrist is silly. Those muslims should rather be labelled as angry thugs
i said terrorist RELATED

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Lozacious said:
except that someone who despises Islam, does not set out to utterly destory Islam, and has probably been attacked or been affected by an attack.
Maybe. Or maybe they, like much of the population, are narrow minded and falling prey to right wing bs? Despise what you want. It is utterly unfair to judge a group of people based on the actions of a select few. End of story.

Good for them :) No Islam = no terrorists. Oooh right about now i should be fearing that this may hurt someones feelings out there. Sticks and stones....
It's not no Islam = no terrorists. It's no terrorists = no terrorists. Islam does not TELL THEM to interpret the Quran that way. Millions of people around the world follow Islam, yet none of them are blowing anything up, are they? No they're not, because they are normal.

Really? I don't think so...
Really? Have you actually taken the time to talk to any Muslims? Get their views on the situation? Because I spent 13 years of school with many and they have made their views known to me - mostly because I'm not racist and have an open mind. You see how that works? Since 2001, I've heard day after day the prejudices some of my closest friends are subjected to for no reason. They didn't do anything. What gives anyone the right to treat them that way?

As a teenager, i am all to happy to be stereotyped by adults as being callous dickheads who do burn-outs and wear their hats on back the front.. Even though i don't drive dangerously or do any of that, because I understand that my generation is very careless, and do suffer huge casualties on the roads. Why can't muslims take this attitude?..
Are you serious? Nobody DESPISES teenagers. Nobody says they are bad people, that they should "go back to where they came from". Teenagers maybe be looked upon warily but we are not shunned from society. Of course we should all condemn terrorism. No one wants to be blown up or see a family member lose their life. But as far as despising a whole population goes, I don't agree with your view. It's always being my personal motto to not pre-judge a person before I've met them and I'm not going to apologise for that.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Lozacious said:
Well the businessmen don't get 4 of their budies to gang up on a camera man.. They simply *push*.. And you know as well as anyone that there is a large difference between terrorists and the smaller fish that the media.. choose to fry.

(Damn frontline)
yeh i was kinda just prolonging the joke hiphop was making (unless he wasnt, but i dont think he ever makes serious posts).

t0mmy

HSC
by the way, the guy only received a cut on his cheek. Those muslims are really weak lmao.

I hope a couple of them approach me and my mates and throw the first punch. Give 'em a good skinhead beating and some good ol' Aussie hospitality ;)

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Henry_Kissinger said:
The difference is that mainstream christians don't go around blowing themselves up.

Anyone has the potential to be a terrorist, it's just the problem in this nation is specifically linked to Islam.

It is no surprise that the rates of religion are highest amongst undereducated and (quite frankly, mentally handicapped) poor workers.
Yes, thats the clincher for everyone. However I'd say that mainstream Muslims don't blow themselves up either.

People are willing to accept almost every cultural group as long as they work hard and don't do anything serious to disrupt society. In this way Australia is pretty tolerant. It's probably arguably that the toaboo of Australian society are people who are doll bludgers.

People hate Asians but they get over it. They good noodles and sometimes they speak too loud. People get over it. But with the Arabic population there is a large cultural clash. The big issue is that while previous groups may have done things differently, like cook different food introduce soccer and make their kids work hard at maths, the new muslim cultural group has people who are willing to blow themselves up (or at least that is the perception)...significantly different to what past cultural groups have done.

Last edited:

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
shortygb said:
its a coinceidence that it happens when the new terrorist bill is going through parliament...hmmm makes you wonder.
it happend a few suburbs away from me, somewhat scary that is close.
The government rushed through the laws because they had intelligence of terrorist threats. The ALP Was briefed on the intelligence and they accepted the need to get the legislation through.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
shortygb said:
its a coinceidence that it happens when the new terrorist bill is going through parliament...hmmm makes you wonder.

some check said it happened a few STREETS away from her

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
shortygb said:

They don't blow up their own homes, they are likely to travel a bit before carrying out their plans..

erawamai said:
Yes, thats the clincher for everyone. However I'd say that mainstream Muslims don't blow themselves up either.
But they do? What safeguard is there to stop someone from becoming a terrorist? There are none.. Are you willing to trust that someone will be born with a peaceful mind, and are you willing to trust that they will stay this way for their whole lives?

And even if there are good Muslims... There is always the possibility that bad ones will be born from them.

It is not rare that bad people come from good wombs.

And infact, if they aren't terrorists, they generally don't turn out to be cream.. I am friends with "good" Lebanese.. How ever what you define as good lebanese (ie, a non terrorist) still pride themselves on "rolling" people for mobile phones and being engaged in large scale gang warfare..

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
t0mmy said:
by the way, the guy only received a cut on his cheek. Those muslims are really weak lmao.

I hope a couple of them approach me and my mates and throw the first punch. Give 'em a good skinhead beating and some good ol' Aussie hospitality ;)
u been watching American History X lately?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
erawamai said:

People are willing to accept almost every cultural group as long as they work hard and don't do anything serious to disrupt society. In this way Australia is pretty tolerant. It's probably arguably that the toaboo of Australian society are people who are doll bludgers.

People hate Asians but they get over it. They good noodles and sometimes they speak too loud. People get over it. But with the Arabic population there is a large cultural clash. The big issue is that while previous groups may have done things differently, like cook different food introduce soccer and make their kids work hard at maths, the new muslim cultural group has people who are willing to blow themselves up.

exactly. main streem muslims can be peaceful, but they are the only group whos extrimist are willing to blow them selves up. its not like u see a threat from extrimist asian kids who study math 10hours a day.

t0mmy

HSC
SashatheMan said:
u been watching American History X lately?
American History X is a totally different subject to this. And no, I haven't seen it for a while.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
t0mmy said:
American History X is a totally different subject to this. And no, I haven't seen it for a while.
i know its on a differnt subject. but your a skinhead aswell as u say. and your like Edward Norton in the begining of the movie before he learns that pure hatred was not the way.

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
SashatheMan said:
before he learns that pure hatred was not the way.
...to deal with African, asians or Jews.. But Muslims don't understand anything else besides violence obviously..

t0mmy

HSC
SashatheMan said:
i know its on a differnt subject. but your a skinhead aswell as u say. and your like Edward Norton in the begining of the movie before he learns that pure hatred was not the way.
I'm not a skinhead, SOME of my friends are skinheads. I'm from southern europe :) I thought you'd be able to tell from my avatar, they don't come tanned from the north :p

Also, african americans are of a different social group than muslims unfortunately living in Australia. African-Americans are different people, usually a different religion, with different goals. Muslims have one goal: to destroy the west and take over our country.

BIG difference mate.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Lozacious said:
...to deal with African, asians or Jews.. But Muslims don't understand anything else besides violence obviously..
similar thing did Derek Vinyard the character of edward norton say in the begining of the film. except he said that about black people, becuase he was blind with hatered. obviously if u seen the film, he changed his views alot into the end half. HOWEVER in the ending scenes, when the black kid kills his younger brother, it makes you wonder if his hatered returns.

ps i recommend the movie to anyone , visit your local store for a one cheap payment to claim a copy of this brilliant film.

Last edited:

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
t0mmy said:
Muslims have one goal: to destroy the west and take over our country.
This has more truth to it than what people are willing to believe :eek:

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
SashatheMan said:
similar thing did Derek Vinyard the character of edward norton say in the begining of the film. except he said that about black people, becuase he was blind with hatered. obviously if u seen the film, he changed his views alot into the end half. HOWEVER in the ending scenes, when the black kid kills his younger brother, it makes you wonder if his hatered returns.
yeh but.. American History X is fiction? lol

He also gets raped in prison.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)