That ONE amazing feeling after finishing (1 Viewer)

Demise

HSC
What is going to be your ONE amazing feeling after finishing?

For me, I remember taking tons of notes in English and always stressing on when I was going to use them, so honestly, it'll be burning all my english notes and deleting them off my laptop forever. That will be the best feeling, I can't wait. That feeling > getting my ATAR.

aaron_syd

HSC
For me, I remember taking tons of notes in English and always stressing on when I was going to use them, so honestly, it'll be burning all my english notes and deleting them off my laptop forever. That will be the best feeling, I can't wait.
+1, but i'd probs recycle instead of burn.

That feeling > getting my ATAR.
depends what i get.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
My one amazing feeling after finishing will probably be masturbating aggressively while playing Halo 4

lani22

HSC
i'll probably sell my notes to some year 11's, and make some money. Especially after slaving over my modern notes for what felt like an eternity..

then maybe i'll ceremoniously burn my class notes or something haha

2xL

HSC
NBA 2k13 BABY! FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Just gonna have a perpetual smile on my face for a week.

awwwww yeahhhhhh

Demise

HSC
Rugby League Live 2 ftw. Preordered, released on the 11th this month, definitely not touching it till after my exams!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Run out of the chem exam like a nutcase and hug everyone in our chem class, and cartwheel through the school like psycho's and then straight to the pub w00t.

deswa1

HSC
Run out of the chem exam like a nutcase and hug everyone in our chem class, and cartwheel through the school like psycho's and then straight to the pub w00t.
Lucky... I won't be 18 until like a month and a half after HSC :( Ah well- there's lots of other ways of obtaining alcohol :D

Clean Sweep

HSC
Not so fast. Does teachers at your school go down there for work drinks? I know at my school some teachers go down to the pub after school. If you see your teachers at the pub... awkward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)