The 2004 HSC - English Paper 1 (1 Viewer)

stevo_racing

yeh i went into the exam with the flu, did feel like shit but anyways, the exam paper was good.
i did 7 pages for sec 1
2 pages for sec 2 just got stuck n went onto essay
5.5 pages on sec 3 n was just bout 2 get into my conclusion when they said pens down.. but anyways im sooo ova it... beta get ready 4 paper 2..woo hoo not.

i feel i went ok not excellent but good another 15- 20 mins would have bein ideal..... but thats the past...

good luck every1 for wed exam n rest of hsc :)

matt7

SiMoN16 said:
I think based on today and the trial, i might maybe get 65-70. Im happy with that....................did you guys also get to kept you question paper.

I think we all did, well atleast i was told i could

*BUCKO*

Ah

Ah i see...i reckon maybe...based on my trial mark and my assessment mark before that...maybe roughly 82...should be interesting!

Charon.

HSC
N/A
I swear I'd seen that exact question for part 3 somewhere, plus by fluke we'd done a question just like it in class so I was set for part 3 but part 2 wasnt great. "Journeys of the Heart"? It sounds so poncy and lame. Good thing there were others to choose from.

BFEPNS

hey guys... nice to see that majority did very well but my q? is which 2 text did u choose for sec1???? it seems that alot of ppl chose 1&4...:(...i chose 1&2....newayz i thought the test way alright but i hope the next one is about the same....

shortie_689

HSC
I really thought it was good
wasnt to crash hot on the reading task four texts took me by surprise
section 2 was good very general allowed you to write about anything really
and section 3 absolutly loved it, it was the same question as our school set for our half yearlys it was great wrote 9 1/2 pages totally thought it was so good

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I didn't choose 1 & 2 because they from the same package, ie the CD case was made for text 2.

I did 3&4 and how 3 is an example of 4 etc.

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
I did 3 & 4 too. I thought it was a good paper. Q2 was broad so you could basically write about anything, and Q3 was similar to a practice question my teacher had given us in class last term, so it was heaps good!

*BUCKO*

Freakin

Is anyone freakin about tomorrow's test yet? Its starting to kinda build up again...but i know i know the work...i just hate the thought of haing a mental block...not that i ever have...just dont want it to happen this time.
Anyone doin STRICTLY BALLROOM:
RAW:
SHOEHORN SONATA:
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

superbird

HSC
yeh the fact of having to write 3 long responses in 2 hours :O
who knows wat they'll throw at us this year...i reckon the dreaded feature article will make an appearance! :/

countdown

i stuffed up da creative writing part!
i thought it'll be da easiest bit so i did it last n only spent 20mins doin it!
i wrote a 10page essay and a 3pg creative writin! wata bummer!

Dobbo

I guess all i have to say about the paper is congrats to the Sydney Grammar people who managed to have the same question both from their trial, and the one seen yesterday, but i'm not complaining as i was able to get my hands on a trial and do the question before hand :D

More stressed about tomorrow though, king lear... they could throw pretty much anything at you because of the scope of it all, but thats a risk people take.

Good luck to everyone else out there tomorrow

Dobbo

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
quality, not quantity. at least that's what i'm hoping!

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Curyinahury said:
we burnt our exam paperz right in frnt of da skool....best feeling eva!!!!!
I burned my school right in front of the exam paper. Beat THAT.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
davidw89 said:
Link on page 1 is dead
Well, since it's almost three years old that's understandable. The past papers should be on the BOS website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)