The 2004 HSC - English Paper 1 (1 Viewer)

*BUCKO*

Nat_Nichols said:
I thought the paper couldn't have been better. They asked simple, direct questions, in the traditional text types, which allows them to finally assess what the hsc is about, rather then wasting our time with conversations, feature articles etc. I don't think they would have been kinder.[/QUOTE

I completely agree! Finally for once the HSC may be assessed fairly this year...on what we have been studying for all year....last years uai's were catastrophical...some of the samrtest people i know barely got over 50

Ravnok

Argh ... how can so many ppl be so confident with what they did. I agree the test was fairly straightforward but argh. YOu guys all seem so confident. ARGH RUN AWAY!!!!!

HSC
McLake said:
First person to post a copy of the paper (scanned or typed) gets reps from me (and I would think from others).

Thank you.
Here you go.....It's still readable......to some extent......

EDIT: Damn Xayma beat me to it.......meh.....

Last edited:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Section 1 was good
Section 2 was OK 3 pages only but still alost if not 400 words ...
Section 3 i fucked up ... The question was easy but i didnt get it ... for Rabbit-Proof Fence the destination is more important ... very bad ... ARGH ... wrote 12 pages using 3 texts ...

*BUCKO*

RUB!X said:
Section 1 was good
Section 2 was OK 3 pages only but still alost if not 400 words ...
Section 3 i fucked up ... The question was easy but i didnt get it ... for Rabbit-Proof Fence the destination is more important ... very bad ... ARGH ... wrote 12 pages using 3 texts ...
guess that wouldve been difficult...but there would be some...inner effects...emotionaly...stuff like that! anyhow...can just say im very glad i didnt have to do rabbit proof fence

*BUCKO*

question 2...roughly 1/2 and hour...the first part...probably the allowed 40...i wrote a fair bit...and then used the rest of the time on question 3

*BUCKO*

at least you got to finish the last question...some people didnt even get there...the 2nd question is the one most people do worst on...we will just make up more statistics...hehe

MouNtY

the exam was very straight forward....i thought i did well......but once again i think my slow writing let me down again.....i got
SECTION ONE: 5 pages
SECTION TWO: 5.5 pages
SECTION THREE: 5.5 pages

section three was the easiest, followed by section one and then section two.....my creative writing was so crap....

chew

im shitting

what happens if u wrote an essay instead of writing a creative text in section two, do u think i will lose many marks?

KarmaKitten

HSC
I gave equal time to each.

I refused to spend more time on one section and ignore the others, and im quite happy with it but im still nervous.

*BUCKO*

i agree they should give us 2.5 hours at least...i reckon they should allocate like...15 hours for our whole block of exams...and just have to use that amount for the whole lot...so that when it comes to the last exam (religion for me) and i have no time left...it wont matter!

SiMoN16

What mark do you guys think u will get after today

I think based on today and the trial, i might maybe get 65-70. Im happy with that....................did you guys also get to kept you question paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)