The 2004 HSC - English Paper 1 (1 Viewer)

vicburke

Capt. Schneider Bandwagon
HSC
i thought the paper in general was fairly easy. Question 1 was fair and so was Question 3. I reckon if you had some ideas for the creative response you could fit it into the stimulus - it was pretty fair. hope wednesday is just as good

mayhemily

HSC
The paper was fine, nothing unexpected. But due to nerves, pressure and it being the very first exam and all I don't think i went that great.

*BUCKO*

Easiest English Exam Ever!!!!!!!

DID ANYONE ELSE FIND THE EXTENDED RESPONES FOR THE PHYSICAL JOURNEY QUESTION STACKS EASY?????????????????????????????????????????????????
i had enough time to fit in 3 poems from skrzynecki, 1 text from the journey booklet and 2 related texts....and i managed to write 9.5 pages... IM STOKED

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
Lozzza said:
DID ANYONE ELSE FIND THE EXTENDED RESPONES FOR THE PHYSICAL JOURNEY QUESTION STACKS EASY?????????????????????????????????????????????????
i had enough time to fit in 3 poems from skrzynecki, 1 text from the journey booklet and 2 related texts....and i managed to write 9.5 pages... IM STOKED
didn't the qtn ask u to use 1 ort and 1 bos stimulis

*BUCKO*

alby said:
i i had more time, i would've been able to write a fair bit....gay q1!

do u mean question 1 was gay? i thought question 2 was probably the most challenging but al you had to do was make it up

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
OH EM GEE the AoS is over! Tears of joy are streaming down me face methinks. !!!111

Nah its the shitty rain thats streaming down my face. Goddamn.

Edit: There is something wrong with the font sizes. Mrgh.

Last edited:

Gemstone

Oh wow that ones over now. I didn't think it was that bad but then I thought that about trials and did awfully bad in that. I thought it was an okay paper. The four texts wasn't so bad they'd done that in trials so it wasn't a huge shock to me. Creative was hard because they didn't give you much of an idea what they wanted and I prefer detail then no info at all - just write something. The essay I thought was easy but I didn't have much time to do it so it may not be the best quality.

Gemma

Nat_Nichols

Area of Study

I thought the paper couldn't have been better. They asked simple, direct questions, in the traditional text types, which allows them to finally assess what the hsc is about, rather then wasting our time with conversations, feature articles etc. I don't think they would have been kinder.

[Paul]

:S:S:S:S

I thought i went okay till i came here and read how much you guys wrote arhhh :s lol...i only foudn this site last night :D i went section 3 first, 5.5 pages, section 1 2nd i cant remember how many pages and i ran out of time and only got 1.5 pages for section 2 :S hopefully i go alot better in paper 2

Laus86

Well guys, to tell u the truth i hated paper 1 with a passion. lol

Section one i think i did really well in wrote heaps for it (i dont remember how many pgs...)

sec. 2 was CRAAAAAAP-god i hate creative writing. lol only wrote 2 pgs haha

sec. 3 was weird coz even though pp1 is meant to be based on techniques it didn't even mention them in the question but i included them in anyway...woteva.

i'm so over it...

JessC

HSC
N/A
timrie6 said:
section 1 and 3 I used 2 booklets each

2 booklets for section 1??

r u serious?.....how many pages did it have?...there were some thick ones and thin ones but even the thin ones had like 8 pages...so u wrote 14?

...i rote 2....lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)