The 2015 CRICKET World Cup Thread (2 Viewers)

Who do you think will win the 2015 Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Tbh, it's no surprise. Bookies always had India pegged as a long shot, the Indian fans are just so numerous and opinionated though.

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
india needs a better bowling attack, it's pretty mediocre imo and their batting has been carrying them for much of the cup

didn't expect them to win at any point and the only really class team they came across up till now was South Africa (Pakistan had an absolutely horrendous opening 2 matches before they got into the swing of things). Also to be fair Bangladesh played pretty well this WC too

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad

Well damn. Oh well, 7 consecutive wins is still decent. Now time for Australia to pull out their best performance to have a chance against a super in form NZ!

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Jelly that you got tickets to the match
Lmao yeah big thanks to mreditor. If I hadn't got them asap when he posted that article with the predictions, I pretty much would have missed out. Tickets were expensive af but so worth it. Would not regret one bit.

Ikr..
are u going to the stadium?
Im supporting India too :D Hi-5!
Yeah I went today. We were really loud until the end of the first 13 overs of the second innings and then it pretty much went downhill from there so you could literally hear no cheering lol.

Hi-5! Would have been a complete experience if India had won but nevertheless was absolutely thrilling.

the indian's don't play attacking, they just go for singles
When that required run rate reached 19 it was gg so much.

But damn, got me right in the f33lz when Rahane got out. He was so close to tears. :(

india needs a better bowling attack, it's pretty mediocre imo and their batting has been carrying them for much of the cup

didn't expect them to win at any point and the only really class team they came across up till now was South Africa (Pakistan had an absolutely horrendous opening 2 matches before they got into the swing of things). Also to be fair Bangladesh played pretty well this WC too
Yeah looking back at Pool B, India really had no competition. Ireland, UAE, Zimbabwe lol. They were pretty lucky with South Africa though.
Their batting definitely needs improvement. We need good batsmen who we can rely on (Kohli's quite good, but not up to Steve Smith level yet, however when gets going he's hard to stop).
Lol bowling no comment.

Hopefully India can improve their team and perform much better in 2 years time. These white washes in Australia really kill.

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
I seriously don't get cricket or why someone get like it lol

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I seriously don't get cricket or why someone get like it lol
It's about the twists , the turns !!!!

One minute Australia might win , then India catch a few , and then the advantage is back to Australia

Etc etc

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
Lmao yeah big thanks to mreditor. If I hadn't got them asap when he posted that article with the predictions, I pretty much would have missed out. Tickets were expensive af but so worth it. Would not regret one bit.

Yeah I went today. We were really loud until the end of the first 13 overs of the second innings and then it pretty much went downhill from there so you could literally hear no cheering lol.

Hi-5! Would have been a complete experience if India had won but nevertheless was absolutely thrilling.

When that required run rate reached 19 it was gg so much.

But damn, got me right in the f33lz when Rahane got out. He was so close to tears. :(

Yeah looking back at Pool B, India really had no competition. Ireland, UAE, Zimbabwe lol. They were pretty lucky with South Africa though.
Their batting definitely needs improvement. We need good batsmen who we can rely on (Kohli's quite good, but not up to Steve Smith level yet, however when gets going he's hard to stop).
Lol bowling no comment.

Hopefully India can improve their team and perform much better in 2 years time. These white washes in Australia really kill.
Yeah the Indians must of been pretty devastated :(

Dw, India will wreck Australia when we tour over there

19 run rate ... Not possible

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
sozzzz I don't 'get out' like Kholi

Edit: Yeah it was a good game, but Aus was the better team (smith way too much of a gun atm).
Just wasn't Kohli's day yesterday. If India won the toss and elected to bat first, they would have had a greater chance of winning.

Really hoping for New Zealand to win this final :D
Their form right now is just ridiculously good!

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
Just wasn't Kohli's day yesterday. If India won the toss and elected to bat first, they would have had a greater chance of winning.

Really hoping for New Zealand to win this final :D
Their form right now is just ridiculously good!
I think New Zealand will own australia

Their batters are ridiculously good

astroman

HSC
2011 ICC WC - Host Nation Vs. Host Nation (Sri Lanka Vs. India)
2015 ICC WC - Host Nation Vs. Host Nation (Australia Vs. New Zealand)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
2011 ICC WC - Host Nation Vs. Host Nation (Sri Lanka Vs. India)
2015 ICC WC - Host Nation Vs. Host Nation (Australia Vs. New Zealand)
There's a trend ~~

Omg cannot wait for tomorrow's match!

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
FML final tommrow, Physics exam on Monday FML FML FML!!!!!
Dw bruh I'm sharing your pain right now. An assignmwnt due on Monday which I'm nowhere near finished and a bio quiz on Sunday. FML

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
We need a public holiday the day after cricket finals :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)