• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the 5 worst bands you have seen live (1 Viewer)

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
and acacia strain lead singer has some issues at sweatfest all i can remember him saying is that we are all mistakes we shold all contribute something to this world to fuck it up e.g. if its raining and u see someone with a umbrella take it and break it...like seriosuly wtf
ahahaha what

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
everytime ive been unfortunate enough to see underoath they have given some 5 min rant about jesus and how he saves their lives daily. how are underoath getting into all these gnarly life and death situations on such a regular basis?
fucking underoath haha

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
everytime ive been unfortunate enough to see underoath they have given some 5 min rant about jesus and how he saves their lives daily. how are underoath getting into all these gnarly life and death situations on such a regular basis?
fucking underoath haha
probably keep getting assaulted by satanists

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
1. 50 cent & g-unit
2. The Spazzys
3. Hmz

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
ive seen so many woeful bands lately that im inspired to rant

5. misery signals.
it was like watching a bunch of highschool jocks from an american teen movie pretend to be metal, but coming off hardcore. and nothing is worse than when the front man hates his own music

4. all that remains.
the worst front man of all time backed up with the funniest bass player. he was a midget with an attitude "i like naked ladies and smoking pot!" and she was a weird butch woman who looked more like a golfer than a metal bassist. only famous because they had a song on a saw soundtrack. laughable

3. i killed the prom queen
the front man michael crafter is the funniest (unintentional) guy in music. he was that douchebag on big brother. some of the funnier things he said were "pull out your tampons you pussy faggot cunts" "sydney hardcore wake up and shoe (sic. yes he actually said shoe) me blood" and of course saying "last chance to mosh" in every song
hilarity

2. saosin. kobe you kook. cant sing for shit, you can tell that his voice is so pitch corrected on the cd when you hear him live, and frankly i dont want to sing your song for you. i literally flushed a saosin shirt down the toilet i was so drunk and displeased

1. lamb of god. derro metal at its worst. calling for moshes, frothing on being rednecks, calling everyone pussies and meaning it. worst band ever.
haha crafter is a dick, ed butcher is better...but apparently he is a dick too...new found glory was pretty crap...

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
fucking underoath haha
check the avy^ haha...but yeah that annoys me "i love jesus"..."fuck off and play u gay cunts"

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
Overlord or some shit at a wolfmother concert ages ago... actually
I didnt really enjoy wolfmother anyways but their supporting band Overlord
where complete shit.

might have been a joke actuallY?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
actually yeh i would agree with that. hardcore and metal on stage is generally fairly crappy unless its either
a/ a super professional band
b/ a really really realllllly good system

slip00knot

HSC
cant stand suicide silence the lead singer sounds like a pig being beheaded

and acacia strain lead singer has some issues at sweatfest all i can remember him saying is that we are all mistakes we shold all contribute something to this world to fuck it up e.g. if its raining and u see someone with a umbrella take it and break it...like seriosuly wtf
i was there too. at least a day to remember and parkway made up for them though, but yeah they were fucking annoying. confessions wasn't too bad. i actually liked them

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
fucking underoath haha
When you go on 5 min rants about Jesus at a metal/hardcore concert you're generally going to have lots of projectiles thrown in your direction.

My vote goes to Behind Crimson Eyes. Just fucking awful.

sharksrule92

HSC
I've seen Parkway Drive x2, Bullet For My Valentine x2, Suicide Silence, Confession, A Day To Remember, The Acacia Strain, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, House Vs Hurricane and Behind Crimson Eyes... And outa all of that, i would say the only bad ones were House Vs Hurricane and Behind Crimson Eyes.

Dekkerr

HSC
Coldplay
The Fratellis
Arcade Fire
The Kooks
British India

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
You're gay man british india went spastic good live.

Operator please on the other hand were just vomit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)