The Amazing Race 6 (1 Viewer)

kow_dude

HSC
The dysfunctional couple Victoria and Jonathan are my favourite team because they keep the race in suspense. Adam and his g/f along with the wrestlers teams are interesting. The other teams are boring, little conflict occurs between them and hence, contributes no excitement towards the show.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Adam and Rebecca are so funny...
especially Adam doing that diving thing, i dont dont think i would have liked to do it though.
it was a good episode i enjoyed it.
doesnt really bother me either way if hayden and aaron stayed or left
you dont really see that much of them anyway
as for jonathen him doing the wine thing was funny.
i thought that would be one of the ones giving to the victoria to get her count up.
but anyway.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i loved how when johnathon and victoria got up to the host guy (forget his name) and johnathon said his stupid little "your a hard man to find" and laughed.. and the host guy just stood there with a glare in his eye, which i noticed he gave to no other couple... hahahah cracked me up.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
hahah I love jonothan's tantrums
at times he looks about ready to kill victoria

somecooldude

HSC
mizz_smee said:
Adam and Rebecca are so funny...
especially Adam doing that diving thing, i dont dont think i would have liked to do it though.
it was a good episode i enjoyed it.
doesnt really bother me either way if hayden and aaron stayed or left
you dont really see that much of them anyway
as for jonathen him doing the wine thing was funny.
i thought that would be one of the ones giving to the victoria to get her count up.
but anyway.
they take turns each roadblock. i dont think they take into account as to what they actually have to do. so far anyway..

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
it just says each player has to do six
i dont think they have to take it in turns
i would have thought they would sort out which ones suit each person

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
mizz_smee said:
yeah its a new rule. the maxinum amount of roadblocks one team membe can do in a arce is 6. This is to avoid teams like chip and kim and flo and zach where chip/zach did all but 1 roadblock.

somecooldude

HSC
mizz_smee said:
no i mean that is what jonathan and victoria do. they take turns each roadblock.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
i know what you mean though mizz smee... you would think they'd suit road blocks to people better. Like, if the men could only do six you'd want them to do pretty much ALL the strength/endurance ones.

So when they open the one for the spicy soup all it said is "who's ready to spice up their life" they arent told just how hard the road block was (evidently) so the women should have all taken that one. (Even though later they found out that men were probably a bit better --- except rebecca... shes a champ, what the hell is she doing with adam?)

Last edited:

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
I like watching the Amazing Race but the lack of hot chicks and nice tits this season makes it 4 poor viewing. The whole casting is pretty ordinary as well, apart from a few arguments here and there which almost erupts into fist fights, things are pretty subdued.

Man any1 remember the episode where Bolo almost had a fight with Aaron when they were buying airline tickets, lol I so wished Bolo chuck in a few punches here and there, I mean why is he showing off his biceps so much and not putting it into good use lol. Jonathan I swear would be imprisoned someday 4 domestic violence cuz he has shown signs of letting 1 go against Victoria a couple of times lol, but apparently that's what Victoria luvs about him so can't blame him 4 being who he is. :D

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
The recap episode for the first 6 episodes of The Amazing Race will air at 8.40 March 31st. The show includes never before seen footage.

somecooldude

HSC
HerO said:
I like watching the Amazing Race but the lack of hot chicks and nice tits this season makes it 4 poor viewing. The whole casting is pretty ordinary as well, apart from a few arguments here and there which almost erupts into fist fights, things are pretty subdued.

Man any1 remember the episode where Bolo almost had a fight with Aaron when they were buying airline tickets, lol I so wished Bolo chuck in a few punches here and there, I mean why is he showing off his biceps so much and not putting it into good use lol. Jonathan I swear would be imprisoned someday 4 domestic violence cuz he has shown signs of letting 1 go against Victoria a couple of times lol, but apparently that's what Victoria luvs about him so can't blame him 4 being who he is. :D
you mean hayden and bolo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)