The Amazing Race 6 (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
routemarker said:
The recap episode for the first 6 episodes of The Amazing Race will air at 8.40 March 31st. The show includes never before seen footage.
Stoopid 2 weeks of non-rating TV.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
routemarker said:
The recap episode for the first 6 episodes of The Amazing Race will air at 8.40 March 31st. The show includes never before seen footage.
i don't mind watching episodes like this but after a 2 week break they should make it a 2 hour 'special' and follow with a proper new episode

waterfowl

HSC
babez_hamp said:
i don't mind watching episodes like this but after a 2 week break they should make it a 2 hour 'special' and follow with a proper new episode
It is 2 hours this week

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
so im confused........its a special AND a new episode? or just a 2 hour special..

waterfowl

HSC
_muse_ said:
so im confused........its a special AND a new episode? or just a 2 hour special..
Two hours, it's an hour recap, and an episode...if you want a more in depth explanation, watch TV for the ads, or read the TV guide.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
waterfowl said:
Two hours, it's an hour recap, and an episode...if you want a more in depth explanation, watch TV for the ads, or read the TV guide.
Well Jonathan and Victoria are finally eliminated! See the 2 minute Entertainment Tonight Story where they discuss the editing and their supposed relationship troubles.

Right click and save target as

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
OK, I don't really watch the show all that much, but I saw most of the recap episode, and damn it felt good watching all those fuckheads' relationships break down. Jesus Christ, there wasn't a single one that I didn't want to punch in the face. The chick saying the Berlin Wall wasn't that big, and the chick bitching about "dirty" Senegal, and the husband abusing his wife for stopping to pick up his bag... They're all fucked.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmm there was some funny stuff in the un-seen recap bit, but most of it was boring.... BUT ... last nights episode was great! probably my favourite episode so far .... hahaha @ jonathan in the red panty things. that was hilarious .. him wearing that, whilst victoria and one of the locals carried the bags... ahh

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i was so glad when jonathon left :D
although i wonder if the amazing races appeal will be lost?
hmmm.... i dont care who gets it now i just didnt want them to
i dont really have any favourites this year

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
haha ... how fucked up would it have been if jonathan and victoria did win ... oh my, it would do insane things to his ego.

<3 hayden and aaron! hope they win :)

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i'm so happy jonathan got kicked off but it would have been funnier to see him come in 2nd and just miss out on the money...........i'm looking forward to season 7 when amber and rob from survivor are on it.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Purp|e said:
haha ... how fucked up would it have been if jonathan and victoria did win ... oh my, it would do insane things to his ego.
i don't even want to think about that ego...
how funny they showed even more things in the special ep last night
if wonder if he has any friends?
coz i couldnt stand to be around that dude for longer then 1 minute

sarevok

HSC
Damn, Jonothan and Victoria are out. No point watching anymore, everyone else is boring.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hahah yeah, it was awesome when they replayed all the times he basically tells off victoria and says he's the best, and so proud of himself, and that she's dragging them down ... and basically that she's shit.

well actually it wasnt awesome from her perspective ... but really, after seeing all that happen, and then hearing what she said at the end when they were eliminated ... she either deserves him for being such an idiot ... or is somehow brainwashed into thinking that he's right for her. he puts her down so much she prolli thinks she cant do any better :confused: if he's like that with his err 'friends' if he has any, id say they would be the same type of people as victoria.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
yeah probs... they blame it on the editing... i dont care about no editing he had to say those things for a reason. I thought it was hilarious... he is such an ass...

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
and what was with all the crap he was saying at the end about how you have to overcome the deepest flaws in yourself blah blah blah....phil had that 'jonathan, you're a dickhead' look on his face.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I think Phil has a favourite. The way he said "I was worry about you guys at the last leg" to Hayen and Aaron makes me think that he's rooting for them :D
And how funny was it to see Phil's expression when that wrestling chick want to hug Phil after he commented that they stink. :D :D

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Hehe, in that recap when Phil (that's the host's name right?) turned to the entrepeneur guy and says "I think you should go and talk to your wife" :D:D
And those chicks putting on lipstick so they wouldn't have "nude lips" when they saw "class act" Phil was bloody hilarious :D And then they got booted out anyway.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
im so glad that jonathon and victoria got eliminated.. lol.. its mean but jonathon just didnt treat victoria right.. and the thing between adam and rebecaa.. gosh he got agressive at the airport.. im glad hayden and aaron won this leg of the race.. and the kids in ethiopia are soo nice.. thats so cool

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
oh my god adam and rebecca have issues.... i cant tell if they're together or broken up anymore..
yay johnathon and victoria are gone!! i couldnt believe it when johnathon wouldnt go and help victoria when she cut her finger heaps bad and was screaming and stuff... grr that made me soo angry..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)