The Amazing Race (2 Viewers)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Trigger189 said:
I dont think Amazing Race has any bad season, I love them all. And what was wrong with season 4. For me, that delivered some of the most exhilirating and nail-biting moments I have had from any of the seasons. I'm also a big fan of season 2.
Nothing was wrong with it. It was just on at insane timeslots every week during school, hence me not getting into it.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i am so glad that charla and mirna are gone!
they annoyed me so much
and colin is just a dickhead
and then he made christie apologise to him
i thought that was really slack
i don't know if christie is a mean person or not
but she shouldn't be with colin he trets her like shit!
but i love chip and kim
they are one of the couples like bob and joyce
who appriciate it all
like when they were on the nile
and they arenot afraid to stop and have a convo with someone
even if it means losing time.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
absolution* said:
Nothing was wrong with it. It was just on at insane timeslots every week during school, hence me not getting into it.
compared to TAR 2 a consistant 10.30 timeslot 2 days a week was great. Thankfully TAR 5 is rating for seven and will be a big player on thursdays next yr. expect us to get TAR 7 inline with US broadcasts.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
When do you reckon TAR 6 will start? It just started in the US this week i believe..?

bex

HSC
the thing that annoyed me most about colin was his ignorance. firstly "a scarab- isnt that a sword?" from a couple of weeks ago and now his arrogance and ignorance to the fact that the world works differently outside of the states just annoys the hell outta me. when the police guy said 'you entered into a contract with the driver' he yells- show me the contract! does he not realise that a contract doesnt just ahve to be on paper? many of the worlds countries run on the spoken word and a handshake. fuck hes a dickhead! argh! he gets me so fired up. i want to punch him!

im going to miss charla and mirna- they were so entertaining! so now... go chip and kim!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
colin is a freakin idiot! the epitomy of american assholes.

i agree, the cousins were very entertaining. and yeh chip and kim should win, or brandon and his extremely hot girlfriend

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
absolution* said:
When do you reckon TAR 6 will start? It just started in the US this week i believe..?
Hopefully over the summer, but maybe they will wait until early '05. Fox 8 had an advert with TAR in it (I assume season 2) but no air date that I can find ...

All the teams got so ripped off in Africa. 100 for a cab ride? I think not ...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
it was like a 100 mile trip though, unless i heard wrong.

how rude was the bus guy that brandon had a tussle with!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Routemaker, I think, posted this site a while back. http://videoandstream.tripod.com/#downloads. I have seen one of the episodes of AR6, simply because I'm fed up with us being so far behind, and I am really bad with spoilers. I always manage to accidently find out who the winner is each season, I already know who wins this, so really pissed. Damn internet. BTW, AR6 rocks! The teams are good - not so many annoying ones, in fact I pretty much like them all.

Anyway, just giving u that site for anyone interested, I'm sure you're all more patient than I however.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
McLake said:
All the teams got so ripped off in Africa. 100 for a cab ride? I think not ...

That got me so pissed off. Of course they were getting ripped. The other teams paid 5 dollars and 3 dollars. And then they broke down as well. What a shit situation.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
No, no, the CAB fare that they all paid. Although the bus was a rippoff for them to.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
McLake said:
No, no, the CAB fare that they all paid. Although the bus was a rippoff for them to.
oops, wasnt reading properly. yeah, 100 dollars for a cab was ridiculous - and it musnt have been worth it, otherwise everyone wouldnt be complaining

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
My god colin is a girl...nearly threw up egg....ITS JUST EGG ffs. I reckon I would've done the same thing though with the taxi dude, he's in a race, in a hurry, and whenever he gets slowed down he gets the shits...anyone would. All the other teams thought the $100 was expensive, so the taxi drivers can't exactly be poor, charging that much, so they can afford a spare tyre!

routemarker

HSC
Trigger189 said:
Routemaker, I think, posted this site a while back. http://videoandstream.tripod.com/#downloads. I have seen one of the episodes of AR6, simply because I'm fed up with us being so far behind, and I am really bad with spoilers. I always manage to accidently find out who the winner is each season, I already know who wins this, so really pissed. Damn internet. BTW, AR6 rocks! The teams are good - not so many annoying ones, in fact I pretty much like them all.

Anyway, just giving u that site for anyone interested, I'm sure you're all more patient than I however.
wow that site is back up (was dead mid TAR5) but now i have broadband so i get everything from bittorrent (tvtorrents.net) with great quality but ill probably use it to get the eps faster while the better quality ones are for keeps.

routemarker

HSC
absolution* said:
That will most likely start in mid feb or march in the ratings season which is why i think TAR 7 which is after that (unlikely CBS wants to make 3 TAR seasons a yr that would be overkill) may be aired close to the US.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Routemarker, wtf is up with tvtorrents? I just began to use it then, and its moving shit slow. Amazing Race is still on 0.0% and says it will take 230 hours. I have broadband. That is so shit. How is it for you?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Trigger189 said:
Routemarker, wtf is up with tvtorrents? I just began to use it then, and its moving shit slow. Amazing Race is still on 0.0% and says it will take 230 hours. I have broadband. That is so shit. How is it for you?
ur doing better then me it just wont work
do i have to download something before i watch it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)