The Amazing Race (2 Viewers)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
what a fuckin asshole colin is ... i hope crisy dumps his ass ... i hope chip and kim win

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
RUB!X said:
what a fuckin asshole colin is ... i hope crisy dumps his ass ... i hope chip and kim win
Everyone seems to dislike Colin but has sympathy for Christy. I think she's a complete bitch and bullied Charla and Mirna to no end (Colin did as well). I hate that team the most.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
poor charla and mirna.....they tried to hard.....i think that they really did win, even if they dont win the actual thing. they rock

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
i think it's fair to say everyone hates Colin and Christy. And how many #@%&ING holidays have they won already!! >.<

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
theres always one team which everyone hates.
It kinda makes it interesting.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Trigger189 said:
Routemarker, wtf is up with tvtorrents? I just began to use it then, and its moving shit slow. Amazing Race is still on 0.0% and says it will take 230 hours. I have broadband. That is so shit. How is it for you?
i use 'bitcomet' torrent manager and it gets those seeds to stay with you lol. usually it takes about 10 hrs to get a TAR ep on average. try to download them as they are uploaded, it can be pretty fast but sometimes it can take a loong while to get an ep as users choke *grrr*

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
routemarker said:
i use 'bitcomet' torrent manager and it gets those seeds to stay with you lol. usually it takes about 10 hrs to get a TAR ep on average. try to download them as they are uploaded, it can be pretty fast but sometimes it can take a loong while to get an ep as users choke *grrr*
I use bittornado, takes about 3 hours to download an ep.. oh and i'm on broadband.

pungpui

HSC
lol i loved the part where the 2 bitches stuck themselves in the doorway and the midget just ran under straight through LMAO!!!

but FUCK colin pisses the shit outa me...fuckin arrogant prick who needs a chill pill and a fuckin haircut!!

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
For anyone not wanting spoilers, don't read the TV Week that came out on Monday, it says who is eliminated next. It's a full page with a big pic, so don't even pick up the magazine because you won't miss it, it's not subtle! damn stupid piece of crp magazine...

tak`

episode 9 - Calcutta, India

lol @ sexual harassment on the trains, feel sorry for the ladies, i think this also happened in another season of TAR

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
routemarker said:
yay The Amazing Race is pinned and most importantly...important!
I did it. :) I had to. I'm a huge fan as well.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Tak, yes, they were in India just last season, AR4 - strange theyd revisit so soon. And yes, ass grabbing there as well. It was hilarious when Jon grabbed Kelly's ass and she jumped and screamed out really loud.

I thought it was so unexpected that it was a non elimination round! After just having one! Came as a big shock that Brandon and Nicole survived. Before I found this out, I was like, yeah well oh well, they deserved it after being pussies with that Fast Forward. Wah wah. Good episode though.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
dead cactus said:
For anyone not wanting spoilers, don't read the TV Week that came out on Monday, it says who is eliminated next. It's a full page with a big pic, so don't even pick up the magazine because you won't miss it, it's not subtle! damn stupid piece of crp magazine...
funny think is TV week is owned by pacific publications which is owned by seven corporate! typical of seven to spoil their own shows tho.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Trigger189 said:
I thought it was so unexpected that it was a non elimination round! After just having one! Came as a big shock that Brandon and Nicole survived.
I know. I wanted them to leave. Damn

HSC
I'm going for the group who are coming first - the crazy dude and his girlfriend who I constantly get mixed up with the dating/models.

But anyway, the people who I'm going for rock, whatever their names are.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
life.like.that. said:
I'm going for the group who are coming first - the crazy dude and his girlfriend who I constantly get mixed up with the dating/models.

But anyway, the people who I'm going for rock, whatever their names are.
Colin and Christy?

hmm. I think brandon and nicole will get eliminated next week. Since they have NO MONEY at all in INDIA - a poooor country - no one will give them any money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)