• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Amazing Race (2 Viewers)

waterfowl

HSC
Survivor39 said:
Colin and Christy?

hmm. I think brandon and nicole will get eliminated next week. Since they have NO MONEY at all in INDIA - a poooor country - no one will give them any money.

I don't think so, although it would be really hard to beg in India, all the Indians seem to be transfixed by foreigners.

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
i reckon that brandon and nicole won't get eliminated next week

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
wahh we can't shave their heads

they just should have

oh well lucky they're still in the game

pungpui

HSC
fuck that wasnt fair...the dating shitters should ave gone! Far out it would have been so good to see them get their head shaved...fuckin brandons hair is so fuckin fugly!

i went on that slide next to the Burj Al Arab!!! WOOHOO!!!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
i found it funny when brandon said "i mean i can shave my head and my hair will grow back, but i can't let them shave nicole's beautiful hair"

wtf!?? as if her hair can't grow back or something? lol

waterfowl

HSC
Survivor39 said:
wtf!?? as if her hair can't grow back or something? lol
Yeh but can you imagine how hard her life would be until it grew back at least a little? She would definately be stared at, and she wouldnt be able to earn a living, unless she found some job that wanted bald women :rolleyes:

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
a girl from my school, shaved her haid, and yeah, its a bit weird at first but it grows back very fast so it will be short but decent in no time

i mean the game is forf 1 million dollars, i would eat dirt :p shaving my head isnothin

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
just watched this weeks ep last night...

hsc4life, cmon their models! i mean i wouldnt do it if i was a model.... but then again im not... so i would...

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
i dont mind any one winning but that colin dood is pissing me off but man the twins r turning out to be hot gals....!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
you think so? i thought model chick was alright, and the colin chick is decent... they look similar...

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
i wonder if any team is going to get eliminated in the next episode and if so which team

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yes, next week someone will definately be eliminated. Theyve had two in a row already. There's already been 3 out of 4 non elimination rounds - I assume the last one would be for the Final 3.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Dimsimmer said:
i wonder if any team is going to get eliminated in the next episode and if so which team
if YOU want to know that just go www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race5/ and spoil yourself.

about non-elims think about it, in this race money is taken away if you come last in that leg so having it happen in the 2nd to last leg will make it an unequal sprint to the finish. they woudnt be able to offer all their money to the last taxi ride to the finish line. having said that you can kinda guess where the last non-elim will be...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
too much information route :p

I wonder if they are allowed to keep their money given during the show once they finish the race. And I think it's really inconvenient for the teams to have to keep exchanging money in most countries and most of the time get ripped off! Like the indian dude taxi driver when he ripped the soccer moms off for 100 US to 250 ruppie (sp??). That's a freaking rip of!

waterfowl

HSC
Survivor39 said:
too much information route :p

I wonder if they are allowed to keep their money given during the show once they finish the race. And I think it's really inconvenient for the teams to have to keep exchanging money in most countries and most of the time get ripped off! Like the indian dude taxi driver when he ripped the soccer moms off for 100 US to 250 ruppie (sp??). That's a freaking rip of!
Yeh you'd think they'd be nice and give the teams money for the countries they are going to.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
waterfowl said:
Yeh you'd think they'd be nice and give the teams money for the countries they are going to.
keeps the show real when they only recieve US dollars, aslo much easy for production and contestants so they know the value of their money.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I hate Colin. He is such a dickhead.... like when he went to the police station over the taxi fare.... he is so agro, what a moron.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
do you guyz watch this show too? it is like my favourite show, bar the OC off course!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Yay the twins are finally gone. Go Chip and Kim! Anyway, is there a website that has info on all the past Amazing Races, but not TAR 5? Since I have only got into this show this season, I wanted to read about previous seasons, where they went etc. but not find out who wins TAR 5. Anyone know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)