The Amazing Race (1 Viewer)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
just go to cbs and u can access all the previous show sites without opening the AR5 one.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
heh.. did anyone notice the bit when the guys (dont know their names) were at the Service Station in NZ and asked a local guy for help.. and the editors captioned what he said :D

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
hey ! who does everyone want to win?? we should start a poll

i miss some episodes because
1. i have tutoring and sometimes i don't get home until after its already started, so i cbb sometimes
2. other family members hog the tv - our main tv, the big one, keeps stuffing up! we keep calling the dude to tak it and fix it since we have warantee, but it never works when he brings it back ! or it works for like a day, then it dies on us. but he always claims that it works at his workplace. so i dunno, maybe its to do with our wiring? but that doesn't make sense cos our old tv works fine in place of the newer one.

so what was everyone's favourite activity/challenge that they had to complete? some of them look so fun...sigh...

waterfowl

HSC
reynaldo said:
heh.. did anyone notice the bit when the guys (dont know their names) were at the Service Station in NZ and asked a local guy for help.. and the editors captioned what he said :D
Thats because stupid Americans are so inept that they can only understand other Americans

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Trigger189 said:
just go to cbs and u can access all the previous show sites without opening the AR5 one.
yeah but be aware the homepage has spoilers on season 6

my suggestion is go to www.cbs.com/pri or www.cbs.com/anythingtheheckyouwantreally

it will redirect to a page where you can access the drop down menu of any cbs show you want without going to the home page.

Last edited:

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
did anyone notice that they made it a close race between the twins and chip and kim, but chip and kim did it in broad daylight and the twins did it at night?... i am so glad the twins are gone they shitted me so much... it was weird listening to the new zealand accent against the american it always makes it so much more noticable

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
it was probably close - but the mud thingo might have been much further away from the pit stop

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mizz_smee said:
did anyone notice that they made it a close race between the twins and chip and kim, but chip and kim did it in broad daylight and the twins did it at night?... i am so glad the twins are gone they shitted me so much... it was weird listening to the new zealand accent against the american it always makes it so much more noticable
they always seem to do this each week... else i mean... wed already know whod get out... and itll defeat the purpose of watching it...

its recorded in a way that we think their close apart....
im glad chip and kim didnt get out... i want them to win!
and their doing the bridge climb next week! chip seemed a lil wussy when they showed the preview of next week

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Orange Juice said:
chip seemed a lil wussy when they showed the preview of next week
coz he is afraid of heights
iw ould be to if i had to walk along the bottom of a bridge
do u rekon they are still in new zealand then
or they will have moved on?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Orange Juice said:
i thought i saw them bridge climb (habour bridge) or was it some other bridge?
i thought they were walking along the bottom of a bridge?
i didn't think they came to australia this time?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
you do some parts of the habour bridge below it as well...

i hope they do sydney or something... i think their going into asia again as well... manila maybe?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Orange Juice said:

i hope they do sydney or something... i think their going into asia again as well... manila maybe?
wow i didn't know u could do that
thats heaps good.. not that i would ever consider doing it myself
they spend alot of time in the asian countries ive noticed

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
they seem to be in a particular part of the world this time... i dont think they went into europe did they?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Orange Juice said:
they seem to be in a particular part of the world this time... i dont think they went into europe did they?
the closest they went to europe was probably russia..
they also went to africa and egypt
but they didn't stay there long like they do in the asian countries

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
im glad they went to india.... its funny how those indians always seem to grab their butts :p

routemarker

HSC
Orange Juice said:

they're still in NZ.

They came to Sydney in The Amazing Race 2 where they did a roadblock and bridge climb on the arch of the Harbour Bridge. Costs $100 if you want to do it.

pungpui

HSC
no the bridge they walk under looks like the auckland harbour bridge...i went there on a cruise earlier this year and u can actually bungee jump off the bridge...a section of it looks like a mini-version of the sydney harbour bridge...stupid copycats!

HSC
In last weeks NW mag it said how the only reason that the networks kept The Amazing Race was because Sarah Jessica Parker loved it so much, that when they threatened to axe it, she stopped them

routemarker

HSC
life.like.that. said:
In last weeks NW mag it said how the only reason that the networks kept The Amazing Race was because Sarah Jessica Parker loved it so much, that when they threatened to axe it, she stopped them
that is old news and most likely when season 4 finished. that was the tiome where the show was on the brink. That year they won the emmy and became the first winner in the new 'Best Reality/Competition Program' category.

Now that they've won twice in a row i wont be surprised if they win again next year.

GO TAR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)