The Apprentice 2 (1 Viewer)

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
LOL a Apprentice Thread.... FInal Two.. Jen and kelly.... TOugh Assignment... Kelly's polo Game, and Jens Crappy Basketball Match, which is really pathetic, really isnt fare on Kelly though, if it gets cancelled due to rain ,it really aint his fault and He cant do anything about it..... and RAJ.... GAH he really really pisses me offf.... but oh well

*** am still very annoyed by BrandFORD Firing AGES ago, but i stand against that.... .he shouldn't have been fired for something so trivial.

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Sorry Routemarker, I don't roll over to see any spoilers so I wouldn't know :D
But you scared the crap of of me though...
and no...ibbhost didn't slipped under mod powers, it's just i try to avoid posts with the words "Kelly" or "Jen" for obvious reasons.
And other mods are probably not an Apprentice fan and wouldn't know if that was a spoiler or not.

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Some people said Jen won, some said Kelly. I don't know...Ignore them.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Bunny04 said:
*** am still very annoyed by Brandons Firing AGES ago, but i stand against that.... .he shouldn't have been fired for something so trivial.
who the hell is brandon? ther was never a brandon on the Apprentice. I think you're refering to Bradford

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
maybe he/she got mixed up with The Amzing Race Brandon. lol

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i was thinking that he/she meant Bradford... remember they guy at the start whho gave up his ammunity and trump said that it was such a stupid move that he had to be fired for it?

i agree, i liked bradford, and i realy think that if he were still on the show he'd have made it o the final 2, instead of that credit-hogging bimbo. can't wait for thursday!

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
who agrees that kelly should have won? i honestly thought trump would have chosen jen because he said before that he had a clear idea who would have one the other apprentice whereas in this one he didn't.

personally, i would have chosen jen. i get the impression whenever i see her on tv that she has more of a passion than kelly.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
i missed like 1 hr of the ending of the show..who won...please tell me its Kelly ahhh i cant stand Jen now

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
nicko88 said:
who agrees that kelly should have won? i honestly thought trump would have chosen jen because he said before that he had a clear idea who would have one the other apprentice whereas in this one he didn't.

personally, i would have chosen jen. i get the impression whenever i see her on tv that she has more of a passion than kelly.

what! kelly was the obvious choice, he has proven he was the best out of all the candidates, he was PM 3 times and 3 times he smashed the other team. jen isnt even in the same league as kelly

Reshie said:
i missed like 1 hr of the ending of the show..who won...please tell me its Kelly ahhh i cant stand Jen now
Kelly won

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Jen was sooo fantastic in the boardroom I thought Trump would have lost his mind and pick Jen :O

Glad Kelly won though

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Once again Trump picks a white male.
I mean in the first series Bill totally deserved to win (from what i hear, i didnt watch all of it) but i felt Jen totally deserved to win. I think she is much smarter then Kelly and the way she was in the boardroom was fabulous. I mean out of the 2 if i had to pick some1 to go in and make some big deal i would pick Jen. I mean all Kelly could say was ' I went to Wespoint'.

I think it totally displays how business is soo patriarchal. I mean when they were asking all the executives(mainly males) they all were like going for Kelly and for reasons that could totally be attributed to Jen. I'm sorry but without being in army cant you be successful?

i think it was very admirable the way Jen handled herself, I mean i think most ppl would have started crying. And then even the women were going for Kelly because i think women if they dont get something themselves they would rather a male got it.

And another thing how crap does series3 look. I swear the people look odd and i hate this book smarts vs street smarts thing. i think its much better when its all mixed up.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Jen has always been fantastic in the board room. Its obvious. But he had to judge on record - and Kelly was just superior to Jen *outside* the boardroom in every way, shape and form.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
God damn. Was it not obvious to anyone else that Jen was a total self-obsessed obnoxious bitch?

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Sweets said:
Once again Trump picks a white male.
I mean in the first series Bill totally deserved to win (from what i hear, i didnt watch all of it) but i felt Jen totally deserved to win. I think she is much smarter then Kelly and the way she was in the boardroom was fabulous. I mean out of the 2 if i had to pick some1 to go in and make some big deal i would pick Jen. I mean all Kelly could say was ' I went to Wespoint'.

I think it totally displays how business is soo patriarchal. I mean when they were asking all the executives(mainly males) they all were like going for Kelly and for reasons that could totally be attributed to Jen. I'm sorry but without being in army cant you be successful?

i think it was very admirable the way Jen handled herself, I mean i think most ppl would have started crying. And then even the women were going for Kelly because i think women if they dont get something themselves they would rather a male got it.

And another thing how crap does series3 look. I swear the people look odd and i hate this book smarts vs street smarts thing. i think its much better when its all mixed up.
im guessing you didnt watch all of this season either, coz if you did you would know that when kelly was leader he performed really well.

Jen does really well in the boardroom and thats all i can say about her, i mean she is a lawyer so that explains alot, and being a good 'boardroomer' isnt enough to get the job. she was also a bitch and thats the real reason why the other women didnt want her to win

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
I was so worried that Jen would win. In their final task, Jen actually seemed to perform better, and a lot of the points she brought up were pretty good. But I'm glad Kelly won.
And of course Jen would be good in the boardroom, she's a lawyer, and pretty good at it to apparently. However, although she might not have the best leadership style, I think Trump should hire her just so she can negotiate things for him. She's pretty tough, and I'm pretty sure whatever she negotiates, she will come out on top.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Jordan.J said:
im guessing you didnt watch all of this season either, coz if you did you would know that when kelly was leader he performed really well.

Jen does really well in the boardroom and thats all i can say about her, i mean she is a lawyer so that explains alot, and being a good 'boardroomer' isnt enough to get the job. she was also a bitch and thats the real reason why the other women didnt want her to win

I did watch the whole season and i'm not undermining Kelly's abilities but i think the was so robotic and technical. Jen at least had passion. Kelly was such a fake, he would always make all these fake gestures of gentlemeness...

Its interesting how she as a women is portrayed as a bitch for being successful, good-looking and i will admit cold sometimes but in a male this qualities be seen as something positive, a man who knows what he wants ect.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Sweets said:

jen was crap, every time i saw her she was either taking credit for someone elses work when she did absolutley nothing, blow drying her hair, or asking other people what she should be doing. we were laughing in the final episode when her event lost the power and she was talking to the x box man..

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
exactly. gawd she's such a bitch and a leech too. it was obvious that even trump's main people thought kelly was 'da man'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)