The Apprentice 2 (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh I would have liked to see more of their responses too..

hatty

Banned
how the FUCK did jennifer beat sandy? let alone kevin!!!
i mean, you might have ur own oppinion regarding sandy and jennifer, but there is no FUCKING way that she is better then kevin, she is so fucking stupid.
but she's hot so ill watch on for that. even though i know kelly is the clear winner.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Jennifer probably beat Sandy because of her higher education. I think thats slack. I thought Sandy should have beat Jennifer. I hope Kelly Wins..

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Jen is incredible in the board room -- that's the problem! I personally agree that she tore Sandry to shreads - even though Sandy was right, she never showed anything. I don't agree with her being in the final 2 - but she certainly fought for it well. But I can't believe everyone but her fellow contestants are so blind - everyone constantly comments on how she's not a leader, how she's difficult to work with, difficult to be with, just plain bad - and yet she always does well. Jen did a good job though with how she knew Trump's organisation inside out - she sure got Sandy there!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I hated how Donald Trump picked 6 employees from the past just because he felt like it...should have just let the last 6 that got eliminated to come back as employees. Raj, that short little girl is so freaking annoying..

I just want to see how they screw Jen over (or Kelly :()

In terms of Jen in the final to: No comment :\

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
funn y story. last nights episode was starting. i was watching with my friend and her boyfriend. in the opening montage her mum turns to us and says "the black guy and the girl with the stripey hair get kicked out tonight". OH. MY. GOD. we watch this show religiously, always have, and she thinks it's a good idea to ruin it for us. GGGGRRRRRR

and go kelly.

ms.cinderella

HSC
ergh!! i don't like jen! she doesn't deserve to be there! sandy was so much better!!

go kelly!!

^___ShabS___^

hi BOSers ... haven't been here for over a month .. or two ... anyway..

i think Jennifer wins :D
but i want Kelly to win ...

plus Sandy kicks Jen's ass .. she should not have been fired ...

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
how on earth did that blonde bimbo beat the bridal chic. does donald trump not watch the footage?! hasnt he even commented before about how she kept slipping under the radar?

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
how on earth did that blonde bimbo beat the bridal chic. does donald trump not watch the footage?! hasnt he even commented before about how she kept slipping under the radar?
of course he knows
She's merely still there for entertainment. The main purpose of the show isn't meant to hire a person fit for the job. It's there for the audience and ratings
ie. make donald trump a celebrity etc.
feel free to debate it

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Bob.J said:
of course he knows
She's merely still there for entertainment. The main purpose of the show isn't meant to hire a person fit for the job. It's there for the audience and ratings
ie. make donald trump a celebrity etc.
feel free to debate it

ur right

thats y this years candidates were ALL really bad, (exept for kelly)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
the winner of the apprentice season 2 is...
You'll just have to find out Thursday on Nine :D NOTE that the winner is known so avoid the US sites and esp yahoo.com

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
routemarker! OF ALL PEOPLE, you have to start posting spoilers too? *faints*

*whack routemarker with a mod stick*

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Survivor39 said:
routemarker! OF ALL PEOPLE, you have to start posting spoilers too? *faints*

*whack routemarker with a mod stick*
lol read the spoiler lol

ok this is what it said

You'll just have to find out Thursday on Nine :D NOTE that the winner is known so avoid the US sites and esp yahoo.com

as if id start spoiling it.

by the look of the time for the finale for nine (9.30-11.30) its 2 hrs. on NBC the finale was about 2hrs 10 mins without commercials so for them it was 3 hrs with commercials.

I suspect nine will be geting their scissors out and hack that finale to bits knocking out about 30-40 minutes of raw footage.

illin

Ill factor
HSC
That is soo true (what ibbhost said about jen posing for playboy)

the (hot) girls in the first Apprentice posed for some "raunchy/revealing/..." shots
and i think they will do the same, perhaps even making it into playboy ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)