The Apprentice 2 (1 Viewer)

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Yeah..I love Carolyn. She's so strong, and all or most of the comments she makes, makes sense.

Kelly!! Kelly!!!
I hope he wins, and I hope Kevin is in the final two.
I am hoping Jen goes next, then Sandy.

HSC
hyperbole said:
Yeah..I love Carolyn. She's so strong, and all or most of the comments she makes, makes sense.
I love Carolyn! She's so funny, how she shuts everyone down. Lol she's my idol

I don't really care who wins, I don't really like any of them. But Kevin seems pretty good

And did anyone see Miss World 2004? Troy, from the first Apprentice, was hosting it.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lol ... kevin v kelly should be the final 2 ... how could those 2 women still be der ... so many mistakes ... ivana got told off for stripping when the 2 sluts were walking around hooker like selling chocolates ... if she fired ivana he should have also fired those 2 bitches ... period ...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
RUB!X said:
lol ... kevin v kelly should be the final 2 ... how could those 2 women still be der ... so many mistakes ... ivana got told off for stripping when the 2 sluts were walking around hooker like selling chocolates ... if she fired ivana he should have also fired those 2 bitches ... period ...
I agree!
but as Carolyn had said "she's not here!!" (in reference to Ivana pointing the finger at Jen for being as bad as her)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
well ivana wasnt that good but sandy and elisabeth were worse. ivana made a really bad decision. i say kelly will take it from kevin, provided he picks the right people at the end. kwame lost last time ultimately because he picked omarosa.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I thought it was quite funny to see ivana go.

Especially when Trump asked the guy on his right about her and he approved of the whole "stripping" thing in the middle of the street. Trump agreed with him and then turned to that lady. She disapproved and he agreed.

He's a crack up.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
lol i dont know...i do it for convience
= Jennifer =, if people wish to find out who got fired before the show is aired here, they can check it out on NBC.com. There isn't a need for you to post a spoiler here.

Survivor39

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i did that with the survivor spoiler that was posted last week, the screen loaded and my cursor was on the exact wrong point, how much of a pain is it?!

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
is donald trump eligible for one of those bull shit tv awards...what are they called again?

Last edited:

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
i think ivana should have stayed. she was a girl, i mean, sure she failed all of her tasks when she was team leader but she tried really hard and the fact that she resorted to stripping on her last task took a lot of guts.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i dont normally watch it, but i saw that episode. it was really hard to choose between ivana and [i forgot the guys's name]. if anyone should have gone, it should have been one of the blondes. oh well, now i'm rooting for the guy who didn't get out, but was up against ivana.

= Jennifer =

HSC
some of those questions they asked in the interview were good i just wished they let us hear their full response so i have some idea what people are after

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)