The Apprentice 2 (1 Viewer)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Brad said:
No. he said that he was so confident with his performence he was willing to waive his Immunity. He showed a confidence that he was not the worst during that challange. and he wasn't. It was purely for shock tactics.
i dunno... that isn't really a reason to be arrogant, escpecially when dealing with your boss.

Brad

He wasn't being arrogant though. not at that time. Sure he had been mostly throughout the challanges, but he was merely showing selfconfidence i reckon. You need to have faith in your own abilities in business. Trump simply wants a whole load of yes men.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Brad said:
He wasn't being arrogant though. not at that time. Sure he had been mostly throughout the challanges, but he was merely showing selfconfidence i reckon. You need to have faith in your own abilities in business. Trump simply wants a whole load of yes men.
yes sir.

HSC
finally stacy went ... the little annoying midget!

i used to like her when she fought with jen c , but now i look but on that stage of my life and shudder!

she looks like a dog

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
hmm..... rather uneventful episodes, two weakest people got fired.

and in reagrds to the ad, how could they make the poliece force 'sexy', lol, i don't see it.

pungpui

HSC
finally the short shit midget is gone (haha shes like the midget in the amazing race) and omg they showed her chatting abso non stop...wtf!!! not even my little sisters that bad!

and in regards to pamela...sorry but she reminds me of a man!

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
woohooo! finally the 2 most annoying ppl are gone

Trump should fire the ppl who come up with the tasks, i mean come on! washing dogs? maybe they thought it would be entertaining, but it wasnt

and again they used the voice over, with all the money Trump and NBC have you'd think they can make it less obvious

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Stacey was a bitch til the very end, she almost didnt wanna shake Wes' hand, and nxt week we have rejectees coming back

Wohzazz

HSC
Are the rejectees coming back for good or just for that episode? I mean do they have to be "refired"?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i think stacy (the little one) is hot.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Watching Chris massage that dog was just hilarious

Most satisfying part of the two eps: Kevin telling Elizabeth to shut up. She is tres annoying :mad:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just went to the australian ninemsn site for the apprentice (which follows the aus screening of the apprentice and doesnt show the people who have already been fired in the US) and they showed who gets fired next week. Im pissed off....*grumbles*

Btw, at the end of every ep, the person who gets fired climbs into a cab at night, but when they're interviewed in the cab, it's daylight outside...eh? They must record different things at different times i guess...

Last edited:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
apex are getting creamed as trump said...
far out , i dont know how chris even got on that show -

go andy!...

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Jago said:
i think stacy (the little one) is hot.
YUCK.

All of Apex shouldve been fired. I dont see any of the remaining contestants eventually winning. Except maybe Andy or Kelly. These people are so shit. Last year was so much better.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I thought the chick that went last week was hot (despite being crap). The rest are totally unfuckworthy, espiacially Ivana (die).

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
who got fired in the second episode?
i missed it
i didnt like it
i thought the two episodes last night were boring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)