OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I'm glad that short darked haired girl left

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
OMG jen has to go!!! she is soooo stupid. how could she not get the whole wheel concept for the levis campaign!! DUM ARSE. and when she got all of the credit ....i just wanted to slap her!!!!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
kat_mandu said:
OMG jen has to go!!! she is soooo stupid. how could she not get the whole wheel concept for the levis campaign!! DUM ARSE. and when she got all of the credit ....i just wanted to slap her!!!!
yeh I agree

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I got a lot more respect for Ivana in the two eps shown tonight.... she is very creative. I can't believe Jennifer took the credit basically for Ivana's ideas. What a dumb bitch, I can't stand Jen!!!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
it was sandy

i don't know why andy didn't bring that up....
mabye it was edited out??
hmmm...and suddenly she become such a complete bitch in the boardroom. *shocked*

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I got a lot more respect for Ivana in the two eps shown tonight.... she is very creative. I can't believe Jennifer took the credit basically for Ivana's ideas. What a dumb bitch, I can't stand Jen!!!
she looks very uneasy in the boredroom

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I blame Andy as well, for not listening to Ivana's idea of aiming for Jen in the Boardroom. He would had a better chance against her than that scary, loud, and bitchy sandy.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I'm glad that short darked haired girl left
Yeh, when Maria talks with all her blinking and arm waving, she really does look lke she's having a seizure...

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
That double eviction was gold. 2 losers in the same cab, I bet you tehy strangled each other when they got to the airport ...

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:

Yes, after tonight I have newfound respect for Ivana, and I hope she gets final 3 with Kevin and Kelly or Sandy. Sandy I liked in the boardroom, and yeah Jen sucks ass.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
damn nine really butcher those episodes. we are now up to date with Us broadcasts, next weeks episode airs (tomorrow) Friday 11am our time so you have till then to go and roam the net without getting spoilt.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
routemarker said:
damn nine really butcher those episodes. we are now up to date with Us broadcasts, next weeks episode airs (tomorrow) Friday 11am our time so you have till then to go and roam the net without getting spoilt.
Will do. And do you butcher these 90 min special things, or regular episodes?

= Jennifer =

HSC
Trigger189 said:
Yes, after tonight I have newfound respect for Ivana, and I hope she gets final 3 with Kevin and Kelly or Sandy. Sandy I liked in the boardroom, and yeah Jen sucks ass.
i agree.

next week it shows her lifting her skirt up to get $20 i wonder what trump will say

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
McLake said:
Will do. And do you butcher these 90 min special things, or regular episodes?
lol i dont have anything to do with nine or any network. Nine cuts out approx 12.5 minutes or raw footage off each episode meaning all possible streetscape/skyline arial shots are cut out and rewards are shortened to seconds.

next week wontbe the case though, i think although thres an apprentice special recap ep with extra footage which should be good, dont think nine will be showing it tho.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yes lol the relief on wes face and a split second later the shock .. LOL exmellent ...

astro

HSC
i reckon ivana, kelly and kevin make a really good team.....the mosaic bottle was really ugly...
i'm hoping ivana gets into the top three....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)