The Apprentice (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
I guess TAR will be number one but The Apprentice is a very close second. Its a very entertaing show, never a dull moment.

but i have an issue with the boardroom bit, it looks like the project manager gets to choose 2 ppl to join him on the chopping block, therfore it can also play out as a game where you can take along the worst person so that youll be safe.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Was the project manager also up for the sack along with the two others?

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yeh project manager takes the heat if team fails, and he takes two people with him that he feel deserves to be their with them

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
I guess TAR will be number one but The Apprentice is a very close second. Its a very entertaing show, never a dull moment.

but i have an issue with the boardroom bit, it looks like the project manager gets to choose 2 ppl to join him on the chopping block, therfore it can also play out as a game where you can take along the worst person so that youll be safe.
or the team could try force a crappy person to be project manager

routemarker

HSC
i say if you know youre somone trump will like you should be project manager, that way you can try to chose 2 ppl who you know trump will fire over you.

that way you look as the most favourable candidate with respect to the 2 you have chosen.

maybe its not always like this but i suspect this is what happens as standard...

Rahul

Dead Member
lol sam is such a idiot! he has no dignity.
but i do like his attitude of going to any length to win....to a limit :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Sams a bit out there...so hes pretty good. I hate that chick who went to buy lunch during the lemonade thing though (dunno her name).. argh she needs to leave!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
Survivor Pearl Islands was the best season.!.. what are u talking about got boring? What game players are you referring to? I think it worked out really well.
how the heck did lill win? it was cool with rupert stealing the other tribes shoes at the beginning...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
orange juice im pretty sure sandra won, not lill ...

routemarker

HSC
New Episode Tonight, one more gets fired, hope the women loose so that tammy gets the down elevator to the street.

routemarker

HSC
so it was jason who got fired, obvious really, he didnt do a good joba t keeping the team motivated and focused on the task, he also didnt bother with going directly to the boss for suggestions and by taking nick with him into the boardroom for no apparent reason other than that 'somone had to be there' shows that he cant asses the teams strongest and weakest people.

i think mark burnett is making sure sam stays as long as he can because hes single handedly making this show great.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
This episode definately better than last. Nice post routemarker, I agree wholeheartedly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)