The Apprentice (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
i think mark burnett is making sure sam stays as long as he can because hes single handedly making this show great.
...Sam better stay there a while longer- for entertainment purposes only though.. i'm not too sure if I really want him to win :rolleyes:

I thought the girls campaign was on the cheap and distasteful side..even though it had the 'shock' value...& was 'fresh' or whatever.. I liked the guys campaign better (well what we got to see of it)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
it all makes sense routemarker BUT i want sam to go, hes giving every1 the shits ...

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
lol me, i want sam to go all the way, hes the biggest personality there.

omarosa needs to go because shes so full of herself.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
lol, it is pretty funny how the girls made those falic pictures look professional.

also, i reckon trump, who is the producer, is keeping sam in on purpose and not because he hasn't "figured him out yet"

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by jm1234567890
lol, it is pretty funny how the girls made those falic pictures look professional.

also, i reckon trump, who is the producer, is keeping sam in on purpose and not because he hasn't "figured him out yet"
if you see the credits at the end it says that the producer can give suggestins but it is ultimatly trump who decides who gets fired as he will be the one giving the job so he'd only fire people he doesnt like.

i think next week sam will bring the men a victory

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
The girl's campaign was a bit tacky, but the guys campaign was a bit dull.... the girls idea was fresher.

That Amorosa is a pain in the ass. She thinks people are being racist to her when they aren't!!

But some of the other girls are pains as well.... I hate how they use sex to sell everything... is it just because they don't really have brains???

Sam is funny.... I also think trump is keeping him on to see what he will do.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
i think next week sam will bring the men a victory
..it looks like that ..it'll be funny if he shoves it every1's faces :D

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
they made it out like at the end of the show, that the person fired would not expect it, therefore i dont think its sam (damn) ... i really hate amarosa ...

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I love Omarosa as the villain of the show... she makes for good TV as does Sam... all the girls give me the shits.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
'calling the kettle black' omg! racist! best part of the show

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
yeh that black kettle remark was pretty funny, Omarosa really does know how to stir up that other girl. great entertainment :)

and i was so sad to see poor jason go, i think sam should have been fired the second jason told trump he was curled up on the floor asleep when he should have been working! jason was good. and cute. :p

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
what the fuck does that calling the kettle black saying mean anyway? anybody know?

Thomas_wow

pots and kettles are pretty much the same thing, and they're both black... duh

sam is the biggest fag/arselicked ive ever met. "hi mr trump sir your so cool i love you i want this job can i sex you?"

tho unfortunately i know who wins it, as i was channel hopping in holidays, flipped to david letterman and david letterman was talking about seeing the winner on the plane and they said like. "i saw <insert name here> on the plane, the winner of donald trumps apprentice position".

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
sam's dramatic evil death stare was good lol... maybe now the men can actually win a task?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
YES!!!
sam is goone ... thank goodness ...

routemarker

HSC
fuck sam screwed it, damn, i was hoping that maybe Bowie would get the boot because he had no negotiating skills but ar well.

i say sam should have been the negotiator and also nick and troy, having them stay as the behind the scenes ppl was a huge mistake.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
sam has a strange way of thinking....

and how did they waste all the time till 1pm b4 buying something, lol

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
The show seems like a bit of a joke, like the tasks they are given aren't really going to show trump who can be successful at running a company...it takes a lot more than just selling lemonade and being able to negotiate a few dollars off a good. But we'll see what else they have to do...it is quite entertaining. I SWEAR TRUMP'S HAIR IS FAKE!!! Btw did anyone see his apartment? It looks like a tacky overdone shithole in my opinion...like he tried too hard to make it look rich and shit

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by yenta
The show seems like a bit of a joke, like the tasks they are given aren't really going to show trump who can be successful at running a company...it takes a lot more than just selling lemonade and being able to negotiate a few dollars off a good. But we'll see what else they have to do...it is quite entertaining. I SWEAR TRUMP'S HAIR IS FAKE!!! Btw did anyone see his apartment? It looks like a tacky overdone shithole in my opinion...like he tried too hard to make it look rich and shit

I disagree, these ppl were already selected through a lengthy audition process. And this show is basicly the interview. An interview is basicly used to judge personality and communication skills (which it does very well).

besides the person only gets the job for 1 year. However, it is a 250k job and is a very valuable experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)