The best thing about university? (2 Viewers)

HSC
Same class:

I spy a redditor! :p

Anyhow, I think this picture has been making the rounds for at least 2 years. Still bothers me everytime I see it :( This room must be worth 300k in macs alone :/ I swear, how frustrating that there's so many laptops around, just the glare off of everyone's screen would drive me nuts :(

Props to the girl in the same row as the acer guy with just the pad and paper. Or maybe she forgot her mac? *shrugs*

HSC
Oh god that is going to be so good. Main thing I hated about high school.
Yep, they actively encourage you to have a wider reading scope and to learn more if you so wish. Also lectures being quiet, definitely awesome :) I do remember one year however a girl behind me playing guitar hero on ds..she had headphones on..weren't in hard enough :/

kcqn93

HSC
Yep, they actively encourage you to have a wider reading scope and to learn more if you so wish. Also lectures being quiet, definitely awesome :) I do remember one year however a girl behind me playing guitar hero on ds..she had headphones on..weren't in hard enough :/
I like watching people in front of me playing games or browsing Facebook on their laptops. Although it can get quite distracting. I found some of the first year lectures to be quite noisy. :\

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I had lecturers throw out noisy/talkative students in several of my first year lectures, was awesome.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Exactly, disgusting and disrespectful behaviour (particularly as the lecturer in this situation quite literally wrote the text book on the topic he was discussing).

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah people who don't shut up in lectures really annoy me. There is a whole campus outside which you can use to be social.

Best thing about university is the fact that you are excited to go to class because you're learning about something that you're passionate about (hopefully). There is a ton of freedom and flexibility which adds to the whole experience. The lifestyle is pretty laid back and there is plenty of time to be social if you're good at balancing your time and aren't too committed. Prepared to be broke for the next few years though.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
No more gay English subject. (That's right, take that Prelim/HSC English)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)