the best way to ask a girl out and not be awkward if you get rejected. (2 Viewers)

chrisong1

HSC
N/A
Plan this with a joking immature friend.

Go on face book ask the girl out.
If she says yes, then its good.

If she says no, make an excuse that your friend took the computer while your in the toilet and made the bullshit.

to classic?

comments?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Plan this with a joking immature friend.

Go on face book ask the girl out.
If she says yes, then its good.

If she says no, make an excuse that your friend took the computer while your in the toilet and made the bullshit.

to classic?

comments?
/me facepalms

Ask a girl out... over Facebook?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Go up to her and talk to her in person, and I guarantee you - your success rate will jump by at least 1%. It's harder to reject someone in person - you see.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
do not lsiten to shadowdude, he will remain a virgin till 40 and possibly beyond and therefore his relationship advice is pointless.

But yes, don't ask a girl out over facebook, do it in person.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Never ask a girl out over facebook, it's like dumping someone. It has to be done in person, faggot.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
do not lsiten to shadowdude, he will remain a virgin till 40 and possibly beyond and therefore his relationship advice is pointless.

But yes, don't ask a girl out over facebook, do it in person.
Yes, let's not listen to Shadowdude but let's agree with what he's saying anyway.

Hmm, hmm... I call hypocrite!

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Yes, let's not listen to Shadowdude but let's agree with what he's saying anyway.

Hmm, hmm... I call hypocrite!
Have you ever kissed a girl that isn't or mother? Or for that matter hugged a girl that wasn't related to you in any way.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Shadowdude... shut up cunt.
lol

Have you ever kissed a girl that isn't or mother? Or for that matter hugged a girl that wasn't related to you in any way.
Yeah, I hugged a girl. Actually, she hugged me. What happened was that I was on Year 8 camp, in the Snowy Mountains and this blonde girl came up to me and she was like "Oh, you're cold!" after touching my face to see if there was any warmth in them or something. And then she gave me a hug. And I felt her bodily warmth on me for a couple of seconds before the cold night's gust blew it away...

Thanks for reminding me about that Arcorn, btw. That was a good camp. Great memories.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Is that really the only time you've ever hugged another girl that wasn't related to you?

Also, by another girl I mean you're a girl. Because you obviously don't have a penis.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Is that really the only time you've ever hugged another girl that wasn't related to you?

Also, by another girl I mean you're a girl. Because you obviously don't have a penis.
There are a few others but when you gave me the keyword "hug" - that's really the first thought that comes to mind.

And I'm not a girl. Just ask the people who went to the O-Week BoS meat and all of those. I'd say "Wanna bet?", but that's a bit slack.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
And I'm not a girl. Just ask the people who went to the O-Week BoS meat and all of those. I'd say "Wanna bet?", but that's a bit slack.
You whipped out your dick? No wonder you don't have a girlfriend if you don't have any class.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You whipped out your dick? No wonder you don't have a girlfriend if you don't have any class.
You're putting words in my mouth.

Every BoS-person who has met me in the flesh knows I'm a male - and if you can't appreciate or comprehend that - then I pity you.

And if I did whip out my dick, I'm sure you would've heard about it on these forums.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
STOP FIETING

don't ask on FB that's cheap. do it IRL.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
You're putting words in my mouth.

Every BoS-person who has met me in the flesh knows I'm a male - and if you can't appreciate or comprehend that - then I pity you.

And if I did whip out my dick, I'm sure you would've heard about it on these forums.
So you didn't whip your dick out? Which based on the current evidence you're a girl then.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
do it for lulz, I've asked for 3somes and sex for money on facey

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
lol

Yeah, I hugged a girl. Actually, she hugged me. What happened was that I was on Year 8 camp, in the Snowy Mountains and this blonde girl came up to me and she was like "Oh, you're cold!" after touching my face to see if there was any warmth in them or something. And then she gave me a hug. And I felt her bodily warmth on me for a couple of seconds before the cold night's gust blew it away...

Thanks for reminding me about that Arcorn, btw. That was a good camp. Great memories.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
So you didn't whip your dick out? Which based on the current evidence you're a girl then.
By the same token and line of thought - you are Matty G w/ Double Ds. That, or Andrew Quah. Or perhaps both?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
op.. sorry but that sounded like such a shit idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)