the best way to ask a girl out and not be awkward if you get rejected. (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
you fucking faggot only gay lame cunts pretend they didnt really want to go out with the chick

irl get talking to her, and be like "hey can i ask you something?" she will say sure, then casually ask "would you want to be more than just friends with me?" if she says "no im sorry i dont see you in that way", just be like "thats cool... we're still good friends though right?" and she'll be like ye brah

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
you fucking faggot only gay lame cunts pretend they didnt really want to go out with the chick

irl get talking to her, and be like "hey can i ask you something?" she will say sure, then casually ask "would you want to be more than just friends with me?" if she says "no im sorry i dont see you in that way", just be like "thats cool... we're still good friends though right?" and she'll be like ye brah
You forgot to mention that you later get her drunk and have hot sex with her.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Moral of the story, don't ask a girl out over the interwebs.
I've done it, now the girls think I'm a weirdo, or something, and I'm still kicking myself.
:)

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
And don't cry like a little girl.
Girls don't think that's hot.

This is why girls don't like you.
Has that state ranking chick you talk to stopped talking to you yet?

This.
Facepalming makes girls not like you. Right... /sarcasm

And uhh, state ranking chick? Well, if that's who I think it is - no, she talked to me on Thursday actually. And a few days before that we had a nice conversation on the bus ride to Central about things.

It's the stuff of Harlequin Romance novels... of the Modern Age.

He is a creepy virgin who has never so much as hugged a girl, so he doesn't really understand how the whole dating ting works....
I love it when people talk from personal experience, don't I - MrBean1561?

Though seriously, I hugged a girl (one of my classmates) at Year 8 Camp. Didn't you read that? Obviously not.

Moral of the story, don't ask a girl out over the interwebs.
I've done it, now the girls think I'm a weirdo, or something, and I'm still kicking myself.
:)
You'll forget about all your failures with one success. Remember that!

ademayd

HSC
the best way is to ask her for a map. if she says why?
say, because I get lost when I look into your eyes

if she gives u a "wtf face", tell her u were being sarcastic and its obs because your gona go somewhere what else can it be for

if she doesnt ask: why, and simply says no. then ask for directions. when she says: to where, say: to your heart.
and once again use sarcasmm incase of rejection

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
there are 0 respectable book stores in Australia (because they're all DEAD (thankfully))

hahahaha "Shut the fuck up you fucking virgin" is now the response to Shadowdude jesus

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Having the guts to do it in person is what it's all about! Plus, a yes in person feels so much better than online. (No hits just as harder as welll....BUT quoting russell peters on this, "YOU BE A MAN")

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Having the guts to do it in person is what it's all about! Plus, a yes in person feels so much better than online. (No hits just as harder as welll....BUT quoting russell peters on this, "YOU BE A MAN")
But that's shopping and buying a bag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)