The Biggest Loser (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
Just wanted to see what people thought of this show...i heard that it received really high ratings

dora_18

HSC
yeah i like it too, not because im morbidly obese and require "inspiration"..but mainly because the trainers are just great, and Bob Harper is so hot..i think hes gay though...i saw him on Rove last night as well...hes amazing! he knows how many calories are in ONE M&M...i guess he has to being a personal trainer and all...but i just think its cool :D As for the emotional part...i know its a bit annoying when they get all emotional...then again i think i would cry as well if i weighed 155kg and just broadcasted it accross the country.....

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i hated the opening feast... i mean, i pretty fat, but i would NEVER eat like that, it's friggin ridiculous. I don't think i'll be able to handle this show 5 nights a week... it's overkill. I think that as long as the temptation comedy specials are on i'll be watching that, and only watching the weigh ins for the biggest loser, otherwise i'll OD!

dora_18

HSC
Im only gonna watch it for Bob..hehe.......does anyone know where the main house is acctualy situated?like where is this all happening?

HSC
i know 5 nights is overkill~!! it will not be good and exciting in serial form every night - its suits big brother but not this. my friend reminded me of how the hot house failed because of this but i guess it already had problems with its whole concept and contestants to start off with. when channel ten had their 40 year celebration last year hosted by rove and bert they showed their 'great' reality tv shows over the years - 3 of them shown in a row were the hot house, the resort and the x factor - which were all crap!

Spunge12

HSC
To be honest, i just like being able to laugh at fat people.

Yeah, i'm an asshole, but they're goddamn obese.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i enjoy watching it. partly for inspiration and partly to see if that red team bitch gets kicked off. lol at the comment from that girl trainer about the biggest guy: 'imagine having to haul around 150 kg strapped to your body' o_0 holy shit that is over 2.5 times my weight.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol in my house, we call it "fat losers" my mum enjoys the show. i do too. i still cant figure out how watching a few obese people lose weight is entertaining. its like big brother, how is seeing people live in a house enjoyable?

but still, i like fat losers.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
dora_18 said:
Im only gonna watch it for Bob..hehe.......does anyone know where the main house is acctualy situated?like where is this all happening?
the house is in "Sydney's leafy Terrey Hills" according to who weekly... and as a melbourne girl that means nothing to me, but maybe it means something to you!

dora_18

HSC
haha...terrey hills..i have no idea where that is and im from sydney..but ill find out..maybe ill go stalk Bob.... ok my obsession has officialy crossed its limit...

Jiga

How the hell is Bob hot.... hes got a forehead the size of the grand canyon.

He seems like a nice person, but hot, I dont understand women :eek:

As for the biggest loser, I find it very entertaining, its good to see people who are that big lose so much weight... hopefully its an inspiration to others who are that big because it really is unhealthy.

vicburke

Capt. Schneider Bandwagon
HSC
its not funny to watch fat people - cant believe people laugh! i hope it serves as a lesson to all, whether your lucky enough to have a fast metabolism or not, that EVERYONE should exercise at LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK. some people think cause they are naturally thin they dont need to exercise and that they are healthy - WRONG. you may look healthy on the outside but your insides - your heart, lungs etc are crying out for exercise.
I hope these people reach their goals and change their lifestyles and if people out their watching it decide they too will get off their arse and chane their sedentary lifestyle than this show has done more good for the world and people's health than any other show on tv at the moment.

dora_18

HSC
OMG!!!! did anyone watch tonights show..and the previews for monday night..and julian says to the blue team"bob had to go home..he wants me to train you like you were my team..you mean the world to him"....WHY IS HE GONE HOME!!! im gonna start to hyperventilate....its the only reason i watch the freaking show!!! is he freaking coming back???:(

transcendent

HSC
N/A
who got eliminated? i had to go pick up my sister from the station so i missed out.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i watched the american version last time just to see how many times that one woman could cry and get all emotional over her weight loss. i know it's mean to laugh at their misfortune, but i cant help it, something about watching all these fat people struggle across a swimming pool in their bulge enhancing swimmers is just hilarious.

dora_18

HSC
transcendent said:
who got eliminated? i had to go pick up my sister from the station so i missed out.
we dont know who got eliminated...but we find out on monday...all we know is that its someone from the red (julians) team....

miss_m

HSC
David went but you akl probably know that by now.
What shocks me is how bitchy and competitive they all are. The "whole red is dead" "blue is through" thing. Wow they're like adults and all they do is snipe at each other. That Wal guy was sooo cocky at the weigh in it almost made me sick. I never really watched the American one so I thought they all supported each other as a big group or something and i was really surprised. Maybe I'm too idealistic or something haha.

dora_18

HSC
no you're righ miss m, even all the articles in like TV week etc say that, and apparently jillian is getting really shitted off, because to her its like an insult, i mean they have two of the best freaking trainers in the world and all they do is bitch about each other and dont do any work!!....like in "who" magazine theres an article and bob and jillian say that they read their food journals and theyre like " we look in their food journals and we're like no hang on i didnt tell u to eat that" to which they reply "oh really...what am i supposed to eat again" like it pisses me off!!!! why are they there!?...so many pple would freaking kill for that opportunity..and i HATE that wal guy...i hope they see what mind games hes plaing and freaking vote him off....he thinks theyre not going to vote him off bcuz he lost the most weight..but stuff that..he needs to go!!the american one is SO different..they all support each other and no1's bitchy and yeah...theyre giving Australia a bad name lol....im really looking forward to tomorrow night...we finally find out where the hell Bob is going....

anyway...thats my random outburst for the day....:)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
i think by the time the show ends fiona(uni student i think)would be really hawt!

dora_18

HSC
yeh i know...i said that from day one, shes really pretty....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)