The Biggest Loser (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
ah ok...well then there you go! i think its funny how Wal got more...but he deserved it! he looked awesome at the reunion

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
I meant that Adro deserved his win... after all, he even lost more than Wal on percentages.

Only reason reason wal didnt win the whole thing is because the final 4 all voted him out... so it makes sense him winning more than harry, fiona, and kristie

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Even still, Wal winning more than the other contestants is quite fair considering he did lose a lot of weight OFF the show or in 'the real world'.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
But in the 'real world' they are allowed to use diet pills... thats why jillian and bob had a go at harry, cat, and jo (ugly mole slut face)...

i'm not saying that Wal did this... cos he wouldnt need to... but it was probly easier for him

salsydney

HSC
hmmm, i googled it, and cant seem to find anything that confirms that caroline rhea invented the show... so its highly possible she didnt, think its one of those things someone made up, and it got around, coz it was common knowledge around uni... haha what the...

payafee

HSC
on the secrets special david said he only ate once a day... how can someone eat only once a day be so fat?

passion89

HSC
payafee said:
on the secrets special david said he only ate once a day... how can someone eat only once a day be so fat?
Yeah I was wondering that too...he must've eaten ALOT during that one feed every day...

Pace_T

HSC
its not just about how much u eat,i ts mainly what u eat. he was eating really fatty foods n things. when they went on their diets they actually ate often and a fair bit, buti t was all good food and thats y they lost weight

passion89

HSC
In the house, they ate 5 small meals a day which is actually apparently healthier than 3 larger meals a day and heaps healthier than 1 HUUUUUGE meal a day.

payafee

HSC
i also remember him saying he was struggling to get up to 2000 calories a day. for a man almost pushing 200kg, that's hard to believe.

dora_18

HSC
its acctualy very possible...if you sit on you ass and do NOTHING all day and then treat yourself to one HUGE meal that you dont work off you gain weight as appose to eating regularly throughout the day...he not only slows his metaboloism down becuase of not eating regular meals and healthy meals but also because he does jack shit....so your body just stores all the fat that you take in instead of trying to work if off....other factors also attribute..genetics etc.

dora_18

HSC
i cant wait for series 2....just for bob ofcourse.....they better have the same trainers...

payafee

HSC
has season 3 of the US biggest loser been aired yet? i hope they show it over here... i need my bob fix. that picture of him is beginning to turn me on dora...

dora_18

HSC
has season 3 of the US biggest loser been aired yet? i hope they show it over here... i need my bob fix. that picture of him is beginning to turn me on dora...
hahaha yes! another one has converted.....im willing to bet it turns me on just as much...that music..and his body the perfect smile all at the same time does it for me...i could talk about him all day long...

dora_18

HSC
i dont know if theyre gonna air it here though...i hope they do..because on the US theme song and intro clip you see him running on this mountain or something and he looks even better...and the music is good:D.....i get butterflies lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)