The Biggest Loser (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
hahahah i seriously doubt it...it would be extremely funny though if they did...i think jillian just needed something else to say apart from " i think you look gorgeous" so she took the opportunity to propose...

yeh, it was so cheap of the show not to fly them in...
even if the producers or managers or whatever didnt fly them in they could have bloody come down themselves...its not like they cant afford it with the millionaire salary theyre earning....i mean between their own celebrity training and running their personal gyms AND starring on biggest loser in america..... unless they had a good reason ...like maybe biggest loser started in america again....i dunno...all i know is that im pissed off because thats a big part of the show..the reunion..and what the trainers think because theyve come on the "weight loss journey" with them and they were there every freaking day with them.....and i know that sounds corny but its true...and i would want them there as well!!!anyway bob has let me down....

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Jillian is in a long term relationship with...some dude that isn't Shane.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Adro deserved it heaps more than Harry

dora_18

HSC
really? wow...i didnt picture her as the monogamous type...what about bob!!

payafee

HSC
dora_18 said:
hahahah i seriously doubt it...it would be extremely funny though if they did...i think jillian just needed something else to say apart from " i think you look gorgeous" so she took the opportunity to propose...

even if the producers or managers or whatever didnt fly them in they could have bloody come down themselves...its not like they cant afford it with the millionaire salary theyre earning....i mean between their own celebrity training and running their personal gyms AND starring on biggest loser in america..... unless they had a good reason ...like maybe biggest loser started in america again....i dunno...all i know is that im pissed off because thats a big part of the show..the reunion..and what the trainers think because theyve come on the "weight loss journey" with them and they were there every freaking day with them.....and i know that sounds corny but its true...and i would want them there as well!!!anyway bob has let me down....
it wouldve been great if they were there but why waste thousands of dollars flying back to Australia for a measly 2hr television appearance when they could easily do it for free via satellite?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I was constantly expecting them to be like "oh, and one last surprise for you...Bob and Jillian are really in some secret studio 5 minutes away, not LA...and here they are in person now!!!"

Dr_Doom

HSC
rofl that wud be funny.. Is it just me or did AJ put on weight throughout the show?

passion89

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
rofl that wud be funny.. Is it just me or did AJ put on weight throughout the show?
yeah she apprently did. I read it on some website a few days ago and I'll probably never find it again so just take my word for it :p

dora_18

HSC
yeh i agree....she said at the begining of the show that shes a size 12...and she is definetly not a size 12 now....

turtleface

HSC
maybe i'm being harsh but i think the host needs to become a contestant herself.

Also, Fiona wasn't that fat compared to some of the other obese people out there. Given her decent looks, they probably put her there to get some guys watching the show.

dora_18

HSC
well i dont think she needs to become a contestant herself..but she does need to shed a few pound...its the same on the american biggest loser, the chick who hosts it is from "sabrina the teenage witch" lol...she plays sabrinas aunt...anywayss POINT IS...she has all these photos with bob and jillian..and she looks kinda big..i dunno maybe they do it on purpose....

as for fiona...no she wasnt that fat....but at 175cm and 101kg you're classified as obese....so she DID need to be on the show...i mean technically she didnt have that much weight to lose, but i dont think she couldnt have dont it on her own if bo and jillian werent there kicking her ass everyday becuase she didnt have that much motivation in her....i mean when you really think about it...isnt that the whole problem with losing weight in the first places( not taking factors like other health problems etc)..in any normal person that is trying to lose weight......lack of motivation and procrastination is a huge attribue to not losing the weight you want to.....

salsydney

HSC
the woman who hosted biggest loser in the states is the woman who invented the whole show... so kind of makes sense why she hosted it there... dont know why they got AJ to do it here though... i read in the paper that shes a former obese clown.. that made me lol... anyways, hate AJ, i def agree, she put on weight during the course of the show.. makes no sense!

payafee

HSC
where'd you get that information? im pretty sure Caroline Rhea didn't invent the show.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i don't knonw about caroline rhea, but AJ rochester has a book out about how she lost some massive amount of weight, i think she went from 105kg to 65 kg or something - don't quote me on that, but it was HUGE. The book's been out for around 3 years now, maybe more, and when it came out mags like who weekly did huge profiles on her and how she did it, she got a lot of press.

and she did admit in tv week (i read all the good shit) that she has put on weight because the hosting job is so "demanding" that she doesn't have as much time to worl out. I don't buy it - the weigh in and eliminatiion are done in one day, she doesn't host anything else, she's not a producer - i think the too busy excuse is BS. She's not even doing that many media interviews.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
So who won the second prize out of the eliminated contestants?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I remember reading, before they announced the host, that they were looking for someone that wasn't a stick insect to host it, they wanted someone that was kinda...well, not chubby, but not a Jillian lookalike either.

dora_18

HSC
jillian isnt a stick...shes hot!! well body-wise anyway!!but she has her good and bad days, some days she looks like a man and others she can look pretty...she used to be chubby in school...i think shes got a killer body due to her 2hr daily cardio workouts...shes not anorexic shes just fit...you being a personal trainer you cant exactly be fat lol...

So who won the second prize out of the eliminated contestants?
there was no second prize money out of the eliminated contestants....Wal won 50K.....and out of the 4 finalists...adro won the 200K, harry won 2nd prize which i think was 50? and kristie won 3rd which i think was 25 and fiona was 4th and she got 10K

where'd you get that information? im pretty sure Caroline Rhea didn't invent the show.
yeh i wasnt aware that she invented the show either......

payafee

HSC
no, harry got 30k, christie 20 and fiona 10. so even wal got more than the runners up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)