The Biggest Loser (1 Viewer)

HSC
Well its not like either of them will stand a chance against Michael and/or Marty.

So yeah cant wait till the finale so we can see how good they'll look:D

princesskt

HSC
I reckon! I can't wait till they all come back again to try their dream clothes!!!!!!! Oohhhh I hope they all get to wear them!

HSC
Tell you something stupid.

When Alex got out, my brother wasn't home, so when he got home he wanted to know who went. This is what happened:

Him: who got kicked out?
Me: oh it was soo sad...
him: yeah i dont care, who?
me: it was the guy
him: which guy?
Me: the fat one
him: lol yeah realy why which one isnt fat?
Me: :shy: i meant Alex:(

:(

HSC
I wonder what happened to P'eta...she seems to have just disappeared from the show without any explanation.

Hope she didn't fall off the weight loss bandwagon :(

HSC
Remember last year, there were some contestants who didnt want to come and try make it to the finals, and they didnt mention them as well.

They mentioned Jules, Shannon said that he called her/she called him in the morn and she is going great.

But they didnt mention P'eta and Sam! :(

Sarah also hasnt been mentioned, but thats expected.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
ummm... iwas kinda tuning in and out but i'll attempt to give you a rundown nonetheless! feel free to corrt me people!

they had to explain to michelle and shannon what happened at teh immunity challenge with greg going home, laura winning a spot and alex offering to sacrifice his place. Cue tears and inspirational tallking.

then basically most of the ep involved the commando guy coming back to the camp and giving them a training session - they had to move a shit load of tyres from one side of a big quarry to the other (l think - i'm vague on details!). Some of them were working really hard, though kelly kept trying to quit which pissed hot commando man off. Courtney was reallly nice and supportive to her and commando pushed her and they all got through it in the end.

commando man was also commenting on how far they've all come since he's seen them and how much better they are now both in terms of weight and in terms of perosnality and inner stuff.

Also, Michelle and Shannon said their final goodbyes to the contestants and wont see them until the finale - though i'm not sure if that means *all* of them or just the ones that wont make it until next week. But there were tears and emotion so I guess they wont see any of them again.

hope that helps!

HSC
How is Marty being back sad? Now i actually want someone to win!

Kim and Pati ... Kim is gonneee:) Munnalita next week :( [only female i want to remain until the final three]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)