The Biggest Loser (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Marty ftw, then Chris. I dont know why the show keeps complaining about Chris's weight loss, they put him in that position. He was thrust into the house, facing off against all these people with alliances and shit and the only way he could stay in is if he lost big time every week. The show is about weight loss, not being healthy. They dont give a shit if you have less than 2% total body fat, that just means its time to lose some muscle so your number is lower.

Maybe this will make them wake up and next year it will be like the healthiest loser, and they go off body fat percentage[which would be unfair to the girls]

The thing is, Chris is competitive enough to actually put himself in danger by losing more weight than he needs to. He is at a healthy weight right now[or atleast looks healthy] If anything he should be putting some weight on in muscle, but instead he will probably starve himself at home to get a few extra kilos off and hopefully win. It was funny when shannon was telling him to slow down, eat more calories etc because that was good advice to losing small amounts of weight and being healthy...the show doesnt reward that, it rewards massive weight loss healthy or not.

HSC
I think it was Mel and Kelly who said that the training done in the house was bad, and that it wasnt good for the health of the contestants coz they were losing too much too quickly and that they wouldnt be able to do that anywhere other than in the house?

They shoud just stick with the percentage lost for the whole time in the house, not that week coz some of them gain or like Greg when he only lost 2[?] kg coz of the muscle thing.

And Marty for sure, chris isnt a good example for little kids and fat people with the way he's looking :(

Pati...i cant believe that ...thing got through to the finals, she is worse than Courtney and Munnalita, she was like playing every single person in the house!

Munnalita isnt that bad, i think she may end up winning from the eliminated contestants :|

Im just going with whoever, as long as Marty wins.

and Jules knew she would win it, and it was 100% going to be a Blue team member:p but was sort of thinking Damien may have won it coz of his weight :|

Meh, if Pati wins i'll be pissed.

princesskt

HSC
hehe i remember we had this debate kinda thing in PD bout the biggest loser and how the people in the house the longest are more likely to put on weight when they leave etc... yea..

HSC
haha

yeah i think some will, coz right now they are thinking of the $$$$

I was wondering, you know how last yr the guy who won had all that skin left, do you think it'll happen to anyone this year?

coz Kim and damien were the two who i thought would have this...

And i read on TBL website that courtney was going to be a trainer???? :eek: I already feel sorry for those who have to put up with him.

princesskt

HSC
I have no idea.. I didn't watch much of last BL, cept I remember seeing Fiona and saying.. she shouldnt be on there.. she looks fine lol

HSC
4 hrs and 50 mins till the end of TBL

Finaly this will finish, i really want to see the eliminated contestants :eek:

HSC
Sam looks great :eek: And Alex :eek: his face is soo different:)

In the end as long as Patti losses then its all good :)

HSC
yeah she is, hotter but you kinda could tell she was going to end up looking stunning from the start :p

Lol, Pati is a dog she didnt care about anyone but herself from he start!

And i think they got AJ as the host coz she was really overweight and lost weight before the show started in Aus, so they thought she would suit it :| Dont have a clue why.

Kelly, thinner but yeah..Michael :eek::eek: The guy will be in the top 3 from the eliminated contestants! they're going out btw

Umm.. Gerad..his face his different [like the other ones] he does look different :)

P'eta, she looked like she had no clue what was going on :p But looked different, her gf looked excited more than her!!!

And is AJ short? Or are the contestants tall?

Cant wait for Greg :shy: he should have won it :mad1:

Edit: Greg looks hot!!!! :D <3 lol he told his kids to say he is <3

Jules <3 she lost soo much!!! And Laura :mad1: never liked her.

Last edited:

princesskt

HSC
hehe... argh i burst into tears lol... lame i am i know..

man they do look so good ay! damien!!! far out!!! they just.. look good! lol

HSC
Munnalita :eek: she looks stunning, probably the hottest female!

Jules <3 she has lost soo muc..omg she looks great:eek:

And Damiennnnnn :D <3 lol at his lil dance

they all looked great:uhhuh:

Courtney!!!! God..he lost alot, but i really dont want to see him without his shirt! :(

HSC
Michael won :eek: Munnalita was sooooooo close :(

And damien :eek: but michael omg 70kg ...god thats huge!

lengy

HSC
Sam's scary looking, do you see her flabby arms?

Michael won the eliminated weigh in.

HSC
But Sam did look pretty, now lengy admit that Munnalita looked stunning :p

Yay Pati didnt win :D

But far out i was soo happy when chris won, coz Marty and Pati got less than Michael and Munnalita!

good on him. Chris deserved it most since he obviously work out like a billion times more than the rest of them:eek:

Lol Steve beat Bob and Jillian :p

lengy

HSC
Fuck off no, never, maybe, yes. :eek: But only in her elimination video.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
lengy said:
Chris Won!
He looks terrible - muscle wastage is going to kill his health in the long run. Instead of just focusing on just weight loss, I believe they should really start to consider the percentage of fat loss, as well as lean muscle mass in the contestants, for the next series. But with all his hard work, i got to say that he did deserve it, although i believe that someone such as Damien or Marty would have been a much better role model for people wanting to lose weight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)