The Biggest Loser (1 Viewer)

HSC
Greg he took the cheese and put it into the red teams fridge, AND he the WHOLE meat!!!!!!!! bloody thief! :chainsaw: And Munnalita [?] lol she was sneaking the food!!!!

Oh someone's going home...someone's going home!!!!!! Me thinks its going to be Greg:( even though he ate the meat he still shouldnt leave...

I REALLY cant wait till tomorrows episode.

lengy

HSC
I know!
Bloody crazy immunity consequence!

lengy

HSC
Fuck I'm hating on Munnalita right now. Marty's cool and she's such a bitch. Plus the fact that Courtney and the other girl... her name escapes me at the moment ar a group really shits me cause that means they can vote out Greg and Mel who are both awesome competitors. Fuck I hate her and her clique.

Chillaxe

HSC
Nor can you prove that the world became to existance on its own. im not a strong believer in God, but do have open minds people :D

HSC
haha i love biggest loser

so awesome

although, i hate the eviction shows on monday night. its just so...fake =/ the whole dramatic thing and shit. pfft

but watchin them work out, cry, get pissed off and half-die is just fantastic to watch while eating dinner =]

HSC
Well P'eta is gone...i dont really care, would have liked it if Munnalita kicked out the other new girl.

SO, now its 6 Reds: 4 Blues. I think the Blues are going to win the weigh in.

sally_33

HSC
I CANT STAND IT WHEN MUNNALITA TALKS SHE HAS GOT TO HAVE THE MOST ANNOYING VOICE I HAVE EVER HEARD. and how the end of every sentence is high pitched like she is asking a question. grrrr i hate her

HSC
The Blue team seriously suck. And Laura is STILL there :angry: :burn:

the red team is sooo going to win.

HSC
I read in the newspaper that Kelly and that Michael guy are going out now:eek:

And i also heard that Damien was in the top three [no suprise]

I think Damien, Greg and Marty will be the top three.

Tomorrow elimination. Cant wait.

HSC
And there are two new contestants, they're are the "outsiders"

The guy was pretty good, i hope he gets through to the finals. And Courtney was good tonight, i was laughing at how he kept bitching about Chris and Kim.

lengy

HSC
Fuck I hate Courtney and Munnalita. How the fuck did they pull 6 and 9 respectively?! Like holy fucking god!

princesskt

HSC
man i reckon, i dont like courtney or munnalita.. im really surprised that they pulled such big numbers. i hope chris or damian is the biggest loser. that was such a shock tonight.

HSC
I was pissed off big time. Greg went because of those two. And Munnalita is ranked second!!!!

Oh yeah and Greg looks hectic. And Mel, but Greg more.

But seriously, i dont want Patti, Munnalita, Courtney and that blue girl, in the final three. They bitch, cry and whinge toooo much!

lengy

HSC
Fuck Greg looked awesome! Especially without his beard! He looks so young! Mel looked decent as well.

HSC
I have really good news. Bob and Jullian are back next week, on Monday:D

Who will leave the competition at the Biggest Loser elimination. The contestants are in for a shock: Shannan and Michelle will not be training them this week. Later they have a shock surprise when guests arrive: It's Bob and Jillian, back for the week.
From yourtv.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)