The chick u like has a bf (1 Viewer)

aricho

HSC
N/A
The chick you are obsessed with (not literally) has a bf, and he is your mate. You really want to go out with her but they have been together for ages. What can you do?? you see youself with her....you suit but the problem is the bf...what can you do!??!?!

aricho

HSC
N/A
trust me i have tried and it keeps comin back and i just wana b with her more

sabdow

HSC
Respect your friend.

Not only for the sake of you being in a rather-forgettable and angered outburst with your friends, but for the sake of mates and dates stay as your mates and dates. You don't come into the picture for whatever reason as long as they are your friend.

Trust me, it's not worth it. You have to cry yourself to sleep for 10 years if it means so. Don't learn the hard way, I've seen it happen and the picture is not pretty.

davin

HSC
N/A
if you care about her, you'll be happy for her as opposed to trying to figure out how to break her relationship so you got a chance.

aricho

HSC
N/A
yer its so crap. it just seems like sometimes she wants to b with me too....i duno maybe i'm making something out of nothing

davin

HSC
N/A
she's picked her course....let her have it. if she ends things on her own and then comes to you, thats one thing, but don't look at someone in a relationship and try to rationalise how they really want to be with you instead. its a dangerous road

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
uuuuhmmmm if she wanted to be with you she wouldnt be dating your mate. how come you want to steal your mates girlfriend anyway? unless he's done something bad to her i think its stupid that you're being guided by your prick rather than being a good mate. girls will come and go- they'll date you for two months then find something better and get over it. do you want to ruin your friendship for THAT??

fuck.
honestly some people are fucksticks.

felixcthecat

HSC
then um.. since she wants to be with u, then u could always be with her.. to the extent between 'intrusion with her bf's time' and 'just meeting up a lot' and then figure out and kno who she realli actually wants to be with~ if it's u then great, if it's still the bf then u realli should encourage her to be with her bf so her 'want to be with u' would turn to a good friendship instead and that u should be happy for helping her ^^''

..did that make sense? mhmm~ i never make sense ><'' just make up a thought experiment :D

felixcthecat

HSC
azzie said:
><" or >< means your constapated. honestly what the fuck else does that face look like.
it looks like whatever u imagine it to be :D, in your case, constipated

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
azzie said:
uuuuhmmmm if she wanted to be with you she wouldnt be dating your mate. how come you want to steal your mates girlfriend anyway? unless he's done something bad to her i think its stupid that you're being guided by your prick rather than being a good mate. girls will come and go- they'll date you for two months then find something better and get over it. do you want to ruin your friendship for THAT??

fuck.
honestly some people are fucksticks.
well sometimes it's liike that...sometimes it's not...another scenario....i am now my bf's fiance...rofl ( and no, i'm not getting married till i'm 25ish still XD)....now to the topic...
you get what i mean, sometimes girlfriends don't go XD.....so yeah...if they have something important, actually f#ck that.....on any condition, leave her alone, if you don't, you may end up losing both of their friendship....if the girl leaves him for you, then she's an idiot, (what if she does the same to you??) nd the guys feelings are going to be muddled up...you say she might like you....but maybe she's just being friendly, if she did like you then i don't think that she'd be with her boyfriend right now......if you really care bout her just let her go...if they break up and then somethin happens between you two, then it does, but while she's in a relationship, respect them both, don't be a bad guy.

Last edited:

Malevolence

Oh so cool
HSC
N/A
dude, dont kill him and dont kill yourself. If you kill her, you can stick it in her when ever you want. Easy, you keep your best friend this way as well. If hes open minded you can share the corpse.

Stay Groovy
Josh

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
You suck it up and realise that is life.

The one you want is not always going to be available.

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
My ex is my bf's friend. Same situation cept im the girl in ure story.

Just be nice to her, but dont do anything to wreck their relationship.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
i hate people like you
stealing other ppls chicks and all
leave their relationship alone

peace^^
i hate dumb ppl like you.
can't you tell that breaking was being fkn sarcastic, cos he obviously hates these threads too?
dumbass.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
azzie said:
><" or >< means your constapated. honestly what the fuck else does that face look like.
yeah all these stupid faces and abbreviations/internet jargon piss me off. Here's a sample:

>.<

-________-;;

^^

=.=

o_O

^_^

and then the abbreviations/jargon:
ROFLMAO ROFLCOPTER lolol lolz0r Hax0r STFU n00b 133tz0r w00t pwn3d g33k own4g3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)