The chick u like has a bf (1 Viewer)

Dr_Doom

HSC
That sux! Good story though, I don't usually read anything on this forum but I read that. :)

Sam.

bored.
HSC
Davriel said:
...don't hold back, because you're not the only one in the game.
I agree. And on the asking a girl out when she already has a boyfriend...

For starters, if she likes you, then she should break up with her boyfriend. Then both of you should hold back for a while so as to let the break-up atmosphere subside (particularly if you're friends with the ex-boyfriend). Then ask her out.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
~shinigami~ said:
Yes, that was a good story.

Got anymore? :)
I've got plenty of funny stories, but some happened to my mates, so I won't post them without permission. Actually, there is one really good story posted by 'the hsc sucks' on the World of Pick-Up Lines thread.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Okay, I've decided to post another story (true story) it is not as long as my first, mainly because it happened during the first.

During my time when I was trying to grab the attention of Ms W I was often accompanied by Mr X, as we were, and still are, good friends. Before one lesson (it was at high school) Mr X and myself were just talking out the front of the class, as our teacher was usually late. It just so happened we shared our class with Ms W.

Now, my friends and I like to joke around, including insulting each other, so Mr X and I were having some fun. me. Anyway, to the climax of this story. My friend decided to call me a fat homosexual (I was a little pudgy at the time, and all teenage guys call others gay). My hearing was never too good, so I only heard 'fat', which prompted me to reply

"I am not fat."

Ms W was standing right beside me, listening in on the entire conversation. I had just inadvertently called myself a homosexual in front of the girl I was after.

As you can see, I did myself, and my reputation, no favours that day.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Davriel said:
Okay, I've decided to post another story (true story) it is not as long as my first, mainly because it happened during the first.

During my time when I was trying to grab the attention of Ms W I was often accompanied by Mr X, as we were, and still are, good friends. Before one lesson (it was at high school) Mr X and myself were just talking out the front of the class, as our teacher was usually late. It just so happened we shared our class with Ms W.

Now, my friends and I like to joke around, including insulting each other, so Mr X and I were having some fun. me. Anyway, to the climax of this story. My friend decided to call me a fat homosexual (I was a little pudgy at the time, and all teenage guys call others gay). My hearing was never too good, so I only heard 'fat', which prompted me to reply

"I am not fat."

Ms W was standing right beside me, listening in on the entire conversation. I had just inadvertently called myself a homosexual in front of the girl I was after.

As you can see, I did myself, and my reputation, no favours that day.
I didn't really see that as a freudian slip on a banana.

In fact, you had excellent material to work with:

e.g. in an overly sexual tone "oh yeah, and i take it up the ass. hooold meeeeee"

or "even though i bat for the other team, i'd never date such a motherf*cking ugly cunt like you and your AIDS infested 2 inch cock" (directed at your friend)

Exaggeration and sarcasm goes a long way. You're too serious for your own good.

Asshole.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Nice story! :)

So here's a question. What if the girl you're after has a boyfriend but the boyfriend ain't your friend.

Go for it?

nwatts

HSC
~shinigami~ said:

So here's a question. What if the girl you're after has a boyfriend but the boyfriend ain't your friend.

Go for it?
fucking hell no

it's times like these i wish i was a violent man

Davriel

HSC
N/A
~shinigami~ said:

Go for it?
If the guy ain't my friend I'd probably still back off. However, recently I had the sad dilemma of being forced to admit to a chick how I felt, the upside was I didn't know the guy she was with, so I didn't have to confront him. Still, when she broke up with him he had my pity.

Speaking of funny stories, the same chick is now going overseas. Why me? What is it with me that drives chicks away? This time she's not dating a friend, I haven't made a complete ass out of myself in front of her, I'm even her friend, and still, she goes overseas. Am I cursed with bad luck!!! Oh well, back to world domination.

Affinity

HSC
~shinigami~ said:

Go for it?
anyone not married/engaged is fair game(men or women)

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
nwatts said:
fucking hell no

it's times like these i wish i was a violent man
Affinity said:
anyone not married/engaged is fair game(men or women)
I agree with Affinity. Okay lets say that you go for a girl who has a boyfriend, no dirty/cheap tactics, just good 'ol courting. If she yields to your courting then she was never really meant to be with her boyfriend anyway. I know i'm not being very clear cause it's hard to explain but I think this quote sums it up: "You cannot lose what was never yours". If the girl breaks up with him then she was never a great girlfriend to him anyway and actually I'd doubt a little if she'd be right for me too. Hmm, interesting.

nwatts

HSC
nope, you're a deceptive shitcunt, who if i'd ever met in real life, would want to beat

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Tulipa said:
totally agree with nicky here.

idiot. let them figure out your relationship, don't get in the middle.

ARGH you are a fucking dickhead.
Alright alright. I appreciate your views, really. That's why I posted it as a question. I probably wouldn't have the guts tp do it anyway. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)