The chick u like has a bf (1 Viewer)

USydKid

Banned
HSC
Malevolence said:
dude, dont kill him and dont kill yourself. If you kill her, you can stick it in her when ever you want. Easy, you keep your best friend this way as well. If hes open minded you can share the corpse.

Stay Groovy
Josh
Reminds me of NtB's sig. Now that was hot.

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
You have to respect the girl and your mate's relationship, you cannot let jealously take hold of you and make you do something stupid - like killing the guy as someone mentioned above.

What you are experiencing is lust, not love - you will get over this lust once you see some other hot babes with nice asses.

If you still can't get over her, then I'm gonna suggest something stupid:
Borrow, (legally, or illegally is not the point here) an Aston, a Lambo or Ferrari and find out where the girl you lust for is. Drive up and down in the stolen, i mean borrowed sports car and play the bass as loud as you can. And who knows, she might drop your mate like a ton of bricks and rush towards u in your gleaming sports car.

Of course the above practice is seriously unrecommended, and many unmentioned variables such as the car owner having a gun, your mate having a gun, the cops chasing you having guns or the girl is really the daughter of the guy you stole the car from - at which point she would also have a gun.

Watch out man, its a big bad world out there.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
hyparzero said:
You have to respect the girl and your mate's relationship, you cannot let jealously take hold of you and make you do something stupid - like killing the guy as someone mentioned above.

What you are experiencing is lust, not love - you will get over this lust once you see some other hot babes with nice asses.

If you still can't get over her, then I'm gonna suggest something stupid:
Borrow, (legally, or illegally is not the point here) an Aston, a Lambo or Ferrari and find out where the girl you lust for is. Drive up and down in the stolen, i mean borrowed sports car and play the bass as loud as you can. And who knows, she might drop your mate like a ton of bricks and rush towards u in your gleaming sports car.

Of course the above practice is seriously unrecommended, and many unmentioned variables such as the car owner having a gun, your mate having a gun, the cops chasing you having guns or the girl is really the daughter of the guy you stole the car from - at which point she would also have a gun.

Watch out man, its a big bad world out there.

so THAT'S why you have that M6 for sale...

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
aricho said:
The chick you are obsessed with (not literally) has a bf, and he is your mate. You really want to go out with her but they have been together for ages. What can you do?? you see youself with her....you suit but the problem is the bf...what can you do!??!?!
move on.... wait your turn

olchik

HSC
If he is your real friend, forget her and try to find another girl!!!!

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Get over it. Sux i know, but you want your mate to punch you in the face?? Having said that, 2 of my previous exes were best mates, but the first relationship was not meant to be, and it was months before the other relationship started. All the same, whats everyone going to think of you.."ooh thats the guy who messed up a prefectly good relationship".

THe sooner you move on the better... for everyone

andykillz

HSC
Might sound evil but try make him cheat with another girl. Introduce him to another chick. Then bust him and swoop in for the kill :D

Dr_Doom

HSC
I was thinking of doing that. But if she ever finds out you did that you'd prolly end up breaking up lol

LHZ309

HSC
think about it if ur best frd takes ur gf, how would u feel?

personally i dont think takin a chick from a mate is not a good thing
for me i always put my best mates in frist place, thats how i gain my respect around people. and hey i still get chicks

ull met new chicks everyday coz chicks come and go.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
LHZ309 said:
think about it if ur best frd takes ur gf, how would u feel?

personally i dont think takin a chick from a mate is not a good thing
for me i always put my best mates in frist place, thats how i gain my respect around people. and hey i still get chicks

ull met new chicks everyday coz chicks come and go.
But it is harder to find good looking chicks eh ?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
f3nr15 said:
But it is harder to find good looking chicks eh ?
doesn't mean you have to steal one from your so-called 'friend'.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Before If I saw a girl that I liked and she had a boyfriend, I would just leave it and not try and get with her.

Now I don't care if they have a boyfriend or not. You live only once. It's their choice if they want to break up with their boyfriend to be with you or not. You've done nothing wrong.

My advice: GO FOR IT BRO!

Darkening

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
Before If I saw a girl that I liked and she had a boyfriend, I would just leave it and not try and get with her.

Now I don't care if they have a boyfriend or not. You live only once. It's their choice if they want to break up with their boyfriend to be with you or not. You've done nothing wrong.

My advice: GO FOR IT BRO!
You are my personal hero, What if your have a girlfriend and she had a boyfriend?

Still go for it??

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Leave that shit alone. Not worth it. Espicially if she's a friend.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Darkening said:
You are my personal hero, What if your have a girlfriend and she had a boyfriend?

Still go for it??
YEH SURE!

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Interesting thread. Here's a story for you. I was after this chick, lets call her Ms W for a while but never made a move on her. My mate, shall we call him Mr X was also after her, but I never said anything, basically to avoid any confrontations, and also maybe because I like to be completely sure on something before I make a move. Anyway, I finally made up my mind to ask her out, say to the movies with some of our mutual mates...I know, not very original. However, that same day my mate asked me to see how she felt about him, and when I asked in History, she said he was okay. My self-dignity was saved by my acting skills which allowed me to hide my disappointment. My mate and the Ms W ended up dating, and I eventually moved on. Later they would break up.

New school, old friends. I meet a new girl, and I quickly get snared by infatuation. However, so did two of my mates, including the one from the previous battle for the girl. Well, eventually it ended up being only Mr X and myself in the chase, and I was clearly running out of chances, Mr X being slightly better at relationships than me, for I'm a bit of scoundrel who probably shouldn't be let out at night. I finally picked up the nerve though as I didn't want my mate to once again make me his match-maker. However, this time it was a lot more interesting for me. On my way to English I spotted the girl and decided I would ask her to to the movies with my mates (once again, I show a single lack of imagination when it comes to girls I respect). This is how our conversation went (names changed):
"Oh, hi Ms Z, I was - "
"Guess what? Mr X and I are going out!"
"That's awesome!!"
I then had to concentrate very hard not to tear Mr X and new Y. On the upside, I'm still on good terms with them all, though neither of the girls have my interest anymore, and Mr X never did.

The moral of the story...don't hold back, because you're not the only one in the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)