The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Most of the time, the bouncers only lets girls in. That is, if they think your're goodlooking enough. And if youre a guy, the only way to get into Greenwood is if you have some girls with you. The bouncers are dickheads, if they dont want you to get in- theyll make any excuse up. But i guess thats like that everywhere. My friend and her boyfriend tried to get into Greenwood on Thursday once, the bouncer let her in but wouldnt let the boyfriend in cos he was TOO TALL. Like wtf. Sounds on Sunday is so much more relaxed.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
haha yeah the dude, i found out his name, dani something, seemend like the biggest pretentious fag ive ever seen.

him to me: oh sorry sir we don't allow boots in here

me: *looks up* (he was standing on some stairs) *raises eyebrow* are..you...serious *smirks*

him to me: angrily YES

me: *laughs* pfft ok

the funny thing is...they are shoes :eek:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Hahaha serios? The shoes excuse is so lame. You know, even if you were to change your shoes and come back- they still wouldnt have let you in. Dickhead bouncers.

Cumquat

HSC
whats the best club 2 go to if ur id's a bit dodge? lol my friends said mylk wasn't to bad but hear most places are tight as..

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
kimi said:
Hahaha serios? The shoes excuse is so lame. You know, even if you were to change your shoes and come back- they still wouldnt have let you in. Dickhead bouncers.
hahah no but u can change your shoes and still get in

i was wearing a pair and they said they were too casual- i was like wtf

asked a guy through a friend of a friend to let me borrow his shoes for a sec and give them back once i got in- and it worked

i think the same guy saw later with my shoes back on :p

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
hahah no but u can change your shoes and still get in

i was wearing a pair and they said they were too casual- i was like wtf

asked a guy through a friend of a friend to let me borrow his shoes for a sec and give them back once i got in- and it worked

i think the same guy saw later with my shoes back on :p
LOL. My friend did that and they still didnt let him in. But its only been like that at Greenwood cos theyre all snobby fags.

If your ID is abit dodge, dont venture into the X unless you know people. My fake ID is awesome so i can get in anywhere but i found Cargo Bar, Tank, and Home Nightclub to be the easiest as of yet.
I hate Mylk now. The people there give me the shits.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
mylk bar is one of the nicest venues though, all poser fags there though, shame though because i love the set out.

its the same with cargo bar, if the crowd was better it would be awesome, i love the look of the lower bit but its all boring business fags (on weekdays anyway).

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
why would u go to greenwood kimi? :p

even with good friends- it gets boring there
I learnt my lesson the hard wayyyyyy :(

The only thing i hate about Cargo bar is the fact its so damn expensive. The drinks are majorly overpriced. I dont mind Mylk sometimes, but yeah its the shitty crowd. Cept i know some promoters but even so, the other people are faggots.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
castle hill tavern is probably the best that i know of on a thursday nite... has a real good atmosphere n evryone is pretty friendly... sometimes u find willy mason out the front drunk n smoking lol which is good for a laugh.... but 1 thing i dnt like about it is too much house/dance and trance and not enough hip hop/rnb... i like my rnb and hip hop n i wish they played it all night lol

sugarboy

SIR3N.COM
HSC

ADD A NOTE IN YOUR DIARY!! ITS BACK TO SCHOOL!! BUTTERFLY IS COMING...

BUTTERFLY
- THE school uniform party is back...
:D :eek: :drool:

FRIDAY 21st JULY
@ DIAMOND LOUNGE
244 PITT STREET SYDNEY - NEAR PITT STREET MCDONALDS

DIAMOND LOUNGE - THE NEW and IMPROVED LENDARY PITT STREET VENUE - RETURNS.

DOORS @ 10PM - Come early if you want free entry.
COME DRESS IN YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM..!!!
WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO DRESS UP FOR THIS NIGHT...

LAST YEAR WE HAD OVER 200 PEOPLE IN THEIR UNIFORM OUT OF THE 800+ THAT ATTENDED.

CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY @ BUTTERFLY
For guestlists/groups/birthday bookings...
Contact 0416066808

OK Guys & Gals...

Since the world is changing.. we're also gonna try to save some paper..

One method is to use your phone camera..

Take a snap shot of the flyer (butterfly sign).. and present/show it @ door the on the night for your FREE ENTRY BEFORE 11PM or $15 @ THE DOOR.

You can forward the flyer/image captured on your camera to your friends...

Authorised by H3

please spread this message to your friends.

SEE MAP FOR LOCATION/DETAIL

VENUE IMAGES

www.thediamondhotel.com.au

in the mean time check out the pix from the last Butterfly party

http://sir3n.com/wasabi/050708BUTTERFLY

Last edited:

The Julikenz

HSC
kimi said:
LOL. My friend did that and they still didnt let him in. But its only been like that at Greenwood cos theyre all snobby fags.

If your ID is abit dodge, dont venture into the X unless you know people. My fake ID is awesome so i can get in anywhere but i found Cargo Bar, Tank, and Home Nightclub to be the easiest as of yet.
I hate Mylk now. The people there give me the shits.
I was fairly impressed by mylk, they let me in with ID that was
a. expired
b. cracked
c. not remotely passable for me

Stonewall and Arthouse get similar kudos etc

HSC
N/A
The Julikenz said:

a. expired
b. cracked

Yeah but you're a girl. And most likely hot. Stonewall ey??

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
i love the stonewall :D

havnt been to mylk in a while, currently in love with the booty bar( civic hotel), the pump house and thursday night at equilibrium

currently hates: space, bamboo, gas,priveledge bar & sky garden

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
lol why would you go to space, the crowd is like the worst. crowd. evah.

i liked booty bar when it was at one world in darlin harbour, it wasn't there for a long though, i have no fkn idea why though some of the most fun ive ever had clubbin was at that place it was great, they threw on some decent hip hop amongst all the mainstream rap and 'RnB' too.

i might be going back to melbourne in a two weeks for a weekend.

clubbin there KILLS sydney.

heat nightclub
mercury nightclub
club odeon

all 3 are good and they are all on one big floor in the crown complex, you don't even have to leave the building (if your staying at the crown hotel or the crown prominade, both times ive stayed at the prominade)

friendlier crowd too. Sydney is full of pretentious posing fags.

Lennie

The Julikenz said:

a. expired
b. cracked

Haha yeah mines expired and i can't be bothered to get another one yet. The city is pretty easy with that imo, but NEVER go to the shire with an expired ID. I've had to talk my way into carmens and northies one too many times. time to get a new ID methinks

The moulin on a friday is my new favourite hangout. That place has gone up in awesomeness.
Can't wait to check out kink soon. I've heard good good things. Anyone know anything about getting on the guestlist @ arthouse?? I hear it's tough.

P.S. stonewall is tops if your a straight female! So many gorgeous boys. You get complimented on pretty much everything just walking to another side of the room.

Anyone going to parklife??? :D

Lennie

kimi said:
Most of the time, the bouncers only lets girls in. That is, if they think your're goodlooking enough. And if youre a guy, the only way to get into Greenwood is if you have some girls with you. The bouncers are dickheads, if they dont want you to get in- theyll make any excuse up. But i guess thats like that everywhere. My friend and her boyfriend tried to get into Greenwood on Thursday once, the bouncer let her in but wouldnt let the boyfriend in cos he was TOO TALL. Like wtf. Sounds on Sunday is so much more relaxed.

Geez. Didnt realise greenwood was that tough?? Last time I went the guy in front of me got searched and had two bics in his pocket. The bouncer threw them on the ground, stepped on them, pocketed them, and let him in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)