The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
EnterNameHere said:
Haha yeah mines expired and i can't be bothered to get another one yet. The city is pretty easy with that imo, but NEVER go to the shire with an expired ID. I've had to talk my way into carmens and northies one too many times. time to get a new ID methinks

The moulin on a friday is my new favourite hangout. That place has gone up in awesomeness.
Can't wait to check out kink soon. I've heard good good things. Anyone know anything about getting on the guestlist @ arthouse?? I hear it's tough.

P.S. stonewall is tops if your a straight female! So many gorgeous boys. You get complimented on pretty much everything just walking to another side of the room.

Anyone going to parklife??? :D
LOL shire. The bouncers at Northies and Fusion Nightclub are assholes. They kept rubbing against my fake id, to see if there was a fake film applied on the top of it (which there was). Luckily everytime they did that, it never came off but they really slightly damaged and wore the ID. Wankers. Oh and the guys at these places are always so fucking sleazy.

The guestlist at Kink is tough, but my friend is a promoter so he can normally get a fair amount of people on the guestlist but the down side is its often never free. Itd be full paying but priority. Sometimes i cant be fucked most of the time to bother. But Kink is awesome regardless, you should SO go. Ben Morris is like sex.

I might go Parklife but im low on dosh. SO ill seeeee

EnterNameHere said:
Geez. Didnt realise greenwood was that tough?? Last time I went the guy in front of me got searched and had two bics in his pocket. The bouncer threw them on the ground, stepped on them, pocketed them, and let him in.
LOL are you serious?

HSC
N/A
EnterNameHere said:
Can't wait to check out kink soon. I've heard good good things. Anyone know anything about getting on the guestlist @ arthouse?? I hear it's tough.
It helps if you know club promotors. Otherwise, try jumping the queue altogether. Be confident and walk up to the bouncer with a smile. It worked for my friend and I.

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
anyone been to the newly renovated plan b on saturdays called 'hush hush'?

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
Greenwood has gotten shit lately, The ounce ounce RNB shit they play is disgusting. The door policy is screwed, the bouncers are assholes and the people there are so snobby and quite possibly fucked in the head. But thats only Thursdays. Sounds on sunday is another whole different story<3.

Kink @Arthouse or YU ftw.
I disagree..... Thursdays at greenwood attract the same crowd as kink. If everyone was let into greenwood it would be too packed and more lame than usual, atleast you don't have to pay to get into it.

Also for guestlist for kink it's pretty leniant. The promoters are allowed as many people as they want, sometimes when it's such a busy night, like for the past few weeks, they don't even check the guestlist and let you go straight through except the line's have been massive.

Last edited:

volition

arr.
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
Otherwise, try jumping the queue altogether. Be confident and walk up to the bouncer with a smile. It worked for my friend and I.
Does that work for guys too? I can somehow see it not working for me :(

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Stonewall <3 <3!!!
Mylk got nice interior layout however the dance floor is way too small...
HOME is better...

Is Star Bar is club? :S... I would never consider that as a club but yeh.

lengy

HSC
Star Bar plays relatively decent music ranging from classic Michael Jackson to contemporary hip hop and urban songs. It has a rather large dance floor and a good mixed crowd.

roo

HSC
I can't remember the last time I went clubbing, but does anyone know of any R&B/Dance clubs? Clubs that play both in 2 separate rooms?

And I know about Gelato, Docks (and NES clubs), but since I promote them, I'm kinda getting tired of going there all the time.. :D

THANKS!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ok two of my mates have their 20th bday celebration on friday. And they wanna go clubbin. I mostly go clubbin on sat so im not too familiar with which clubs play good urban music on fridays + have a crowd which does not consist of typical fully sick tryhards. Those are the two requirements my friends outlined. Could anyone suggest me some clubs?

lengy

HSC
Where's Equilibrium? I know World Square pretty well and I've never heard of it.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
keep on walking down from hype, the entrance is on george st.you have to walk up a few step, right opposite deli france. you can barely tell that its there because the music isnt too loud and its the light if fairly dim.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
i'm thinking of going somewhere for drinks for 21st ...on either a friday or sat night...somewhere not in city ...i was thinking about the mean fiddler...or someone said the tavern...or even the ranch...anysuggestions?...
city bars/clubs are too overdone already thats why..

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
'candy shop' and 'me & you' type r'n'b?

or actually decent urban music?

and is it mostly lebo free?
Never seen a Leb in there.

Friday nights it is full of suits from Ernst & Young employees next door. Good bar really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)