The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
every time i hear about equilibrium i hear about wogs, not that thats a bad thing

rnb superclub at sky gardens on saturday nights is good, the place is nice...

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
lol not really, just means maybe their the majority on a certain night like asians at some other places and currys at other places etc etc

HSC
N/A
BOOBYTRAP @ world kings cross on fridays is fantastic. I went last friday and hung out with Muscles back stage. Awesome dude, and his manager also ;).

Hehe, I managed to sneak into a private function too, free drinks and all. Good times.

Lennie

haha love the world. so many memories!

anyone coming to parklife??? can't wait :D :D :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
lengy said:
Star Bar plays relatively decent music ranging from classic Michael Jackson to contemporary hip hop and urban songs. It has a rather large dance floor and a good mixed crowd.
I think I'd rather shoot myself in the foot.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i always have a good time whenever i go to home nightclub so yeah, sublime was pretty damn good this recent friday. I got asked for pills like 3 times :( i dont look like a drug dealer :(. The guest DJ's were absolutely awesome. Shit loads of asians.

Never go to docks hotel ever again, i went on sat, it used to be allright pre-renovation, and even though it had alot of fully sick tryhards it had some decent people. Now it's just all fully sick habib teenybopper faggots and still shitty music, even shittier than before even.

docks is a big no no now

also went havana on sat, too crowded fuck that u can barely move. It was a decent crowd though. Shit house music though.

Last edited:

lengy

HSC
Bamboo is shit. Almost all Asians and regular fights from the same group of fuckheads who come to that club. This is from my mate who's a bouncer. There are fuckwits who go out to deliberately cause trouble and stop fighting when there aren't people to hold them back. They should be tied to a post and stoned to death.

Libbster

HSC
never ever go to skubar. its near george st and it is full of sleazy old guys and ugly, ugly wogs that want to dirty dance with you, and its like ew! some guy is like "are u french" and i'm like, no. he then said "do u want a beer" and i'm like, no get the hell away from me u freak! :(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Libbster said:
never ever go to skubar. its near george st and it is full of sleazy old guys and ugly, ugly wogs that want to dirty dance with you, and its like ew! some guy is like "are u french" and i'm like, no. he then said "do u want a beer" and i'm like, no get the hell away from me u freak! :(
hahhaha ive been there, thats where all the backpackers go.

frootloop

HSC
I've never been clubbing before (and I turn 19 in one month) and my friend asked me if I wanted to go to the Roxy at Parramatta...

now, I'm Asian right... and apparently it'll be "99.5% leb/wog" (somewhere in this long thread someone posted something to that effect about the Roxy) and I don't know-- will I stick out like a sore thumb? My friend has a middle-eastern background so I don't think it would bother her... not that the typical demographics (particularly ethnic demographics) of a club should matter or anything...

I'm not exactly going out to get smashed and hope to wind up in someone's bed before the night's over but I dunno...

Is it really 'ethnically-biased' at the Roxy?

lengy

HSC
Do you regularly hang out with 'fully sick' dirty sleazy lebs in WRXs? If you don't have a problem with that crowd go, if, like the majority of Sydney, you don't like that crowd, don't go.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
can someone recommend some places to me that are similar to the shelbourne? i.e no cover charge till late, decent music, decent drinks list etc?

oh yeh and decent seating area to appease my friends who are killjoys?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
frootloop said:
I've never been clubbing before (and I turn 19 in one month) and my friend asked me if I wanted to go to the Roxy at Parramatta...

now, I'm Asian right... and apparently it'll be "99.5% leb/wog" (somewhere in this long thread someone posted something to that effect about the Roxy) and I don't know-- will I stick out like a sore thumb? My friend has a middle-eastern background so I don't think it would bother her... not that the typical demographics (particularly ethnic demographics) of a club should matter or anything...

I'm not exactly going out to get smashed and hope to wind up in someone's bed before the night's over but I dunno...

Is it really 'ethnically-biased' at the Roxy?

well,

the races you will most likely see there are: (this is a HUGE generalisation btw)

stereotypical wogs (the shit disgusting fully sick habib wannabe-gangster teenybopper pop rap ones) - 80%

curries (the wannabe-fully-sick ones) - 10%

and the other 10% is usually aussie (5% of which is the wannabe-fully-sick type)

conclusion: it's a shit and pitiful crowd full of dickheads.

let me summarise what it's like:

you bump into someone in the city and they'll most likely be like 'oh sorry no worries mate'

you bump into someone in the roxy and they'll most likely be like 'wtf bro u wanna start sumfin bro watch where the fuck u walk cunt (lots of spit involved)'

that's the crowd

as for the music, it's STRICTLY mainstream, absolute pop. If you go on the rnb night expect to hear 'cassie - me and you' (the worst song in recent memory) replayed 5 times, pussycat doll tracks replayed 6 times, and then all this wannabe-rap pop teenybopper club shit replayed at least 2 times each.

And the mindless sheep that is each member of that crowd will not get sick of it.

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Chris. says (5:43 PM):
im telling this girl about the roxy in the club guide thread
he talked her out of her skirt in his beer soaked apartment says (5:44 PM):
are u telling her its shit
and never to go there
and its full of filthy dirty lebanese scum
and that there are always fights and stabbings and shootings
and they play shit music
?
Chris. says (5:45 PM):
yes lolz

:uhhuh:

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
was meant to be going there 2night for a friends bday, until i found out this week that the cops had rostered me on for work placement tonight. Bloody gave me a 7pm to 7am shift

Dammit.. ill prolly swing by their anyway since Skygardens is in the area i will be patrolling tonight. hey i might even see my friends :p

haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)