The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Does anyone know if there is any clubs/pubs that play - like Rock music ie: Jovi, Chilis Foos etc... I hate going to clubs and all the music is justin timberlake... I am very limited in my pub experience as I live on the northern beaches, manly etc

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Just go to bars where rock bands play then or if you're into indie purple sneakers/rebel rebel.

Darkening

HSC
is this thread about clubbing anymore??? I cant be bothered to read 184 pages worth of ... randomness LOL!!! im just going to have to try Roxy this fridai for abit of fun... MABY it might be good!! I heard they re did the place.

chicken1

HSC
hey this thing is pissing me off. what does it mean when there is an event on at some club and pricing is like say $30 + bf
what does the bf mean?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh price + boyfriend, otherwise if you dont have a boyfriend it costs 150% of the normal price.

Spirits

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know how to get into Sublime for free? $25 is a bit steep if you go regularly. I heard they hand out free passes as some places. Does anyone know how I can get them? Thanks.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i went to sublime on friday, awesome awesome time. Always have a good time when i go there.

Though, I've never gotten in for free. However, people may randomly give you something which let's you get in for 15 bucks. I got handed one of those on friday and got in cheap hooray.

So much drug use there though, so much. But i guess that's everywhere now

'LoAlZ It OpEnZ My MiNd N LyKe PpL SaY It EvEnTuAlLy FuKs U Up BuT LyKe NoThInS WrOnG WiT Me I CaN PrEdIcT ThE EffEcTs LoLz Be MoAr OpEn MiNdEd YOoO'

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
does any1 know what rnb / hip hop clubs are open for 2nite (boxing day) in sydney (preferably city) all i know of at the moment is docks... is there anywhere else open??

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Anyone been to the RETRO (Bristol Arms Hotel)

what did u think of it?

IF u like retro music its the place to be :p

is there any other good clubs that have 80s music...or oldies music.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
What's everyone's plans for New Years?

Im going to Tank ($49 incl. booking fee). House it is. Mousse T are going to be there.

I would have preferred a club that plays old school R&B (Hotel Chambers maybe...been there once)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Anything good on the 11th of Feb? - Shit day, but it's my friends 18th loalz. Preferably R&B and hip hop.

Last edited:

lengy

HSC
Don't club on Sundays so dunno. Anyone going to CNY @ Space?

lengy

HSC
Hey is anyone going to Devils and Angels @ Space?

lengy

HSC
Pumphouse is too crowd. Music okay. I don't like the twin sets of stages and how the whole crowd just stops dancing and just watches them. Boring.

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
pumphouse is the bomb, the only thing crap about it is that it gets so hot in there...

lengy

HSC
It's too crowded and there are NO fans and it was a warm night as well so no cool air to cool off. Also the drinks there are bloody expensive. Highly doubt we'll be going back.

lengy

HSC
Anyone going to DNA this Friday? It's going to be awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)