The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
Yeah ive been to tank, had a great time while never even looking at a pill. I thought Home was where all the poppers are?
yeh home is where all poppers are.. so what :rolleyes:

people have different ideas of fun.. the only time i do it wen i go to the city.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
Tank rocks. Theres 3 parts to it though-Tank Lounge, Tank Dance and Tank Top. Tank Lounge is my fav-Lots of sexy babes hanging around.

www.tankclub.com.au

Its got a pretty trippy interactive tour as well.

Stay away from Starbar though. That place is sooooooo sleazy.
star bar has an awesome dance floor and good music... and really cute small snooker tables :p

mack

Banned
HSC
BTW, has anyone been to or heard of Hemmesphere in George Street? I heard its some super swanky jazz club, but apparently its private. Anyone know anything about it?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
BTW, has anyone been to or heard of Hemmesphere in George Street? I heard its some super swanky jazz club, but apparently its private. Anyone know anything about it?
neva heard of

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Agnes2810 said:
nah i love star bar1!!!

and to go to home or tank u need to be fucked.. if you know what i mean
hmm i havn't been to star bar, will have to go and check it out one day , havnt been to tank either

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
hmm i havn't been to star bar, will have to go and check it out one day , havnt been to tank either
yeh star bar is close.. right near town hall stationm.. tank is a bit of a walk from TH

mack

Banned
HSC
I get off at Wynyard for Tank. Its a very short walk from there.

Another question:How many clubs do you need collared shirts for? I got into Tank without one, i had a jumper on though......Do they really care as long as youre smart/casual or funky?(for all clubs)

lengstar

HSC
Hemmesphere, as i perceive it to be, is for the upper class type clubbers who want to look class so they have a list or something much like some celebrity party that you can only get in through 'connexions'. my friend works at Tank cause he got a job there as bar tender. might go to get free drinks lol. Hunnie at UN this friday for a friend's party. discounted entry cause i'm cool. lol

mack

Banned
HSC
I know George Lucas, Keanu Reeves, Kylie Minogue and Lawrence Fishburn all through one degree(my uncle). Would that be enough? Thanks for the info lengstar-all the stuff on the net is very uninformative, must be some secretive club.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)