• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i looked at armani shoes... their all like non-lace ones... which are gay... post me pics of the ones you think are good...bvlgari ill admit has the sexiest cufflinks... not the diamond ones... but their like 1000 bucks...i cant imagine myself wearing 1000 bucks cufflinks even if i was a highroller...youd lose em...

good pay though? youd have to work like 20 hours for like a shirt if you were paid over 20 per hour :p

mack

Banned
HSC
Haha, yeah, the Armani and Ralph Lauren ones look like friggin girls shoes........

Camper had some nice ones.

I earned $40 a week, which was nothing, but I saved it all up for a few shirts.

If you thought Bvlgari made nice cufflinks, you should get a wiff of their cologne. It is swoon material, chicks go nuts over it.

You know its good when you can't pronounce the name!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahhaha 40 bucks a week... your looking at 10 weeks worth to get 1 shirt...
man its not worth it unless you earn a fair bit...
ive tried one of their cologues... it was good as i can remember but... have you tried issey miyake? mannn thats some nice stuff...

i still cant believe zegna is cheaper than armani... from the stuff i seen its heaps more expensive

mack

Banned
HSC
Didnt have to work ten weeks....bludged off parents a fair bit.

Havent tried that one, Ive recently switched to Allure by Chanel, it kicks ass. Do you wear cologne?

Oh, and get yourself a pair of Tsubi jeans. They're the best. You'll be able to get in anywhere with those on.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mann allure is wayyy too common...
yeh ive got a couple cologues... got issey miyake...polo... ck...abercrombie... and banana republic..

the new tsubi designs arent nice... the whole graphics thing doesnt appeal to me...
plus im hectic poorness right now... i cant afford tsubis... wanna shout me?

mack

Banned
HSC
At $300 a pair?

How will you make it up to me?

You sound pretty class with all your fashion and cologne knowledge....Why do you keep going on about being poor?

What do you usually wear when you go clubbing?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh whats wrong with that? i thought we were mates? were you only using me?
ill shout ya a drink as a deposit... hows that?

what fashion and cologue knowledge? i dont know anything... all the stuff i say is a bullshit anyways... i say im poor because its the truth... if you saw me youd think "fuck he's pretty dam poor"

i usually wear jeans... shoes and a button shirt... its usually that... and sometimes a jacket in winter...

mack

Banned
HSC
Don't you have a job?

you can buy me a drink at Hemmesphere, where they're like $40+. Thats fair.....

What brands do you wear?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
not exactly... im kinda in a wierd situation at the mo...

why dont i buy you 40 bucks worth of drinks elsewhere? :p
plus unless you got some scheme into getting us into hemmes... there no way we can get in...

im not gonna label my brands... not on here... might get labeled by people... ie metro

mack

Banned
HSC
Do you wear expensive brands or something?

I got a PM from someone who's been inside Hemmesphere, and told me you have to know someone to get in. I also learned Oscar Humphries doesnt own it, hes just a complete tool. Justin Hemmes owns it, he also owns the Establishment building and Tank.

My current plan right now is to wait until my uncle comes back to Aus and annoy the hell out of him until he gets us in. Got any other ideas?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
expensive brands? not really... compared to you... HELL NO...

who pmed you? it wasnt me was it? can the pm'er get you in? (if the pm'er was me i cant get you in)...
i dont see the point of going to hemmes... i mean drinks are too pricey and therefore i cant get wasted... but i might enquire my friends to see if they can....im sure some of them might have connections...
just dont forget me if you get in eh?

mack

Banned
HSC
Ill tell you why its worth it: Jamie Foxx and Victoria Silvestedt were both there, and I'm sure a whole other bunch of models as well...... It wasn't you who pm'ed me btw, it was a girl who's met J-Wess.

If you can get us in, drinks are on me. My uncle knows George Lucas and the Wachowski brothers personally though, reckon that'd be enough?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
but lets not forget your uncle is not in aussie... so... i mean how much can he do while elsewhere? whens he downunder?
jwess chick lives in the country i think... how much can she know about hemmes? :p
look ill enquire and shit after my exams... just remind me...
if i get in, i wont forget you... so im expecting the same....

but just cause celebrities are there dont mean there will be big ones if we manage to get in....

mack

Banned
HSC
Cool, what connections have you got? Yeah you wont be forgotten either. If we need an attractive chick to get in though, I'm up shit creek without a paddle. Can you help out there?

J-Wess chick said her brother got in....she's getting back to me on how he got in....

But if its too hard to get in, what do you say to trying to get into a VIP lounge or something at another club?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mack i like your style!
ive got some conections... but im not gonna post em up here.... i can get chicks.... should be anyways....

yeh sounds great mate... but i might need help being 142cm and all... how do we get vip?
ill even settle for vip entry :p

mack

Banned
HSC
I've got no idea about how to get VIP except for Home, where we'd need a chick to charm the bouncers....Wait a sec, I think Agnes mentioned something about that.

Have you seen what Tank VIP looks like? It's so classy, like that Studio 54 in New York. It's too bad though that the hottest chicks I know would never agree to this in a million years......

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
nah ive never seen vip tank... ive never seen 54 as well :p...
why wouldnt they agree?
i know a few people who have vip cargo... but they rarely go to city nowadays... plus their about to go away for schoolies soon

mack

Banned
HSC
Most of them arent into clubs, a few are, but still...I'd have to be extremely charming to pull it off, I'd never be able to do it.

I doubt VIP cargo is as good as VIP Tank, Tank has all plush lounges and mirror balls and stuff.... Howd they get the vip btw?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i seriously got no clue... like their fairly 'slutty' but im not saying that thats how they got it... so im really not sure... even a guy working at cargo cant get me vip... he can only get me free entry during his breaks....
i still think clubs arent as good as house partys... itll never been.,,,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)