• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (2 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
well she told me shes not coming back for another 6 months... can you wait 6 months?
fuck im gonna hit studying again

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah, 6 months, why not......

How come youre stuck till the 25th? Most uni people are finishing around now arent they?

My deodorant clogged up again......fuck.

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah, its not too far from North Syd station- It's the 'church'. Huge on Thursday. Don't be like me and go on a Saturday, it's a graveyard.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
mack said:
Have you seen what Tank VIP looks like? It's so classy, like that Studio 54 in New York. It's too bad though that the hottest chicks I know would never agree to this in a million years......
It does? Last time went it was just like a dungen.. and you can get these cool "theme" rooms in little cave sorta things.. but its got unisex bathrooms ;)

OJ don't rubbish my connections.. I said eLmo knows people who know people so and forth.. and since when am I going away for 6 months?

mack

Banned
HSC
How'd you get the Tank VIP?

Maybe I confused the VIP lounge with some other part, not sure. But there is a part of Tank that's heaps fashion-loungey, i know that much.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Friend of a friend is a member.. I'm talking about that little doorway under the stairs.. its lit up in blue.. is that what you're talking about?

mack

Banned
HSC
My memory is a bit hazy, since all the times I've been I was a bit tipsy......

I'm positive I've seen Kayne from Big Brother in there.....Or am I just crazy?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
eLmo said:
It does? Last time went it was just like a dungen.. and you can get these cool "theme" rooms in little cave sorta things.. but its got unisex bathrooms ;)

OJ don't rubbish my connections.. I said eLmo knows people who know people so and forth.. and since when am I going away for 6 months?
im not rubbishing your connections... i just dont believe you... prove it to me...
and you told me you were going away for 6mths... how do i know? shouldnt you know where your going?

btw, mackie for a highroller like yourself... why you using spray deo? armani makes roll on!

mack

Banned
HSC
I thought spray was superior to roll on? I dont use Armani deodorant either, I use Aramis, my aqua di gio bottle smells too lemony for my liking.

What makes you think I'm a high roller? I've got like $400 in my account at the moment!

lengstar

HSC
mack said:
I thought spray was superior to roll on? I dont use Armani deodorant either, I use Aramis, my aqua di gio bottle smells too lemony for my liking.

What makes you think I'm a high roller? I've got like $400 in my account at the moment!
www.sir3n.com/glamour.php

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
thats 400 bucks more than me... (ie ive got 0)

nah spray sucks dude... i mean the roll ons arent anti-pesperant but they smell great...most of them do anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)