• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

mack

Banned
HSC
Orange Juice said:
thats 400 bucks more than me... (ie ive got 0)

nah spray sucks dude... i mean the roll ons arent anti-pesperant but they smell great...most of them do anyways
Yeah I just went and knicked my dads roll-on Calvin Klein....I couldnt smell the fragrance as much as my Aramis spray? Wonder whats going on?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
wtf? your meant to put it on your genitals? thats stupid....and how do you know it burns mack?

thats kinda like unhygenic you metro bastard! which ck is it? ive got one too... been using it for over a year... it never runs out...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
wtf? your meant to put it on your genitals? thats stupid....and how do you know it burns mack?

thats kinda like unhygenic you metro bastard! which ck is it? ive got one too... been using it for over a year... it never runs out...
yeh mack howd u know it burns? lol

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
"Deodorant: Product with the least lasting power. Contrary to popular belief, those $40 sticks you see at David Jones and Grace Bros are actually economical. They last almost eight times longer than standard off the shelf products. "

Sticks as in.. roll on?
Because i consider deodorant to be in "Cans" ???
me much confused...

my friend advised me to go to becomeaplayer.com, it has some good tips on cologne and stuff too.
Whats a good deodorant??

mack

Banned
HSC
Good deodorant-Aramis. Such a good smell!

You can guess that cologne on the bits is going to burn. The genitals are such a sensitive area, and cologne is full of alcohol, its a no brainer.

Atotoi

HSC
Yeh alcohol does hurt that area .. 2 years ago a bottle of Chivas Regal started leaking in my pocket and didnt think it would do anything as i was wearing shorts, i cleaned it up, then about a minute later.. yikes!

Is anyone going to Epic @ UN this weekend?
it looks really good?

Sat 20th Nov, 2004

The last Epic for the year! Come and listen to quality house music mixed by house lovers - Free Cocktails between 10pm - 11pm. CD giveaways all night.

DJs:
Andrew James, Rackus, Pride, Mr J

Contact 0403 486 022 to have flyers sent out or to have your name put on the door list .

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
dont lie mackie, youve experimented :p
free cocktails? never heard of that.....how do they make money if you can get your name on the list?

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah, Tank is awesome. They're especially nice to girls, they rarely even check their ID! Have you got more girls than guys in your group?

Make sure the guys are dressed funky/smart casual though, jeans and a good collared shirt, with some nice shoes(like those from Hype or Politix) would be the best to wear.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
cakes said:
hey whats good in the city on a sat besides arthouse?

goin somewhere for my birthday after dinner, i'm thinking tank.... are they nice to big groups of people? (roughly 15-20)
ive never been to d arthouse, where is it? is it good?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
you been to sydney this week yet?
dam metro bastard... and since when did politix sell armani shoes in their storeS? :p

mack

Banned
HSC
Nah havent been to Sydney this week. I keep waking up at like 11.30.....Even though I went to bed at 9.30 these last few nights....stupid body.

I didnt say Armani shoes, just some suave ones. Armani make ugly shoes I reckon, they look like friggin woman's shoes....

Why are you calling me a metro bastard all of a sudden? :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
dam... you wake up heaps later than me... lazy bastrd...
im sure the ones on the site arent the only ones that make... boss and versace make nice shoes... thats if you willing to pay like 600 bucks...

i thought from your perspective metro is better than homo... plus dont deny the fact that your metro... you were armani

mack

Banned
HSC
I thought metro is homo except metro's like to have sex with women?

Arent you metro too? I thought you wore all fancy cologne and shit?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
but metros look after themselves... ie that face wash and all that wuss shit you do...
and metros put cologue on their genitals...

and no im not metro... im a tough dwarf!

Atotoi

HSC
If metros put cologne on their genitals, count me out! Especially if the Metro "Idol" is beckham.. who likes to wear his wifes undergarments.. yechhh

you're a tough dwarf?
it must be hard to pick up as the dwarf women have beards and all...:)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
so you were considering yourself a metro? wasnt it you who said a bottle of alco broke while in your pocket and it stung your privates?

dont be racist to me because im short and because of my skin color... its not my fault im not as tall or even as good looking as you guys... but must you rub it in?

mack

Banned
HSC
Well Juicy, I put on some of my dads Armani face shit so my skin stays clear....

I'll give you a tip:

When you shower before going out clubbing, wash yourself with Davidorff Cool Water gel. Then put on some BVLGARI Pour Homme cologne. I dont know why, but when you combine those two you'll smell irresistable......Doesnt matter how butt fugly you are.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
dude but if i did that wouldnt i turn metro? is that what your trying to do to me?

i might try it considering that i might "smell irresistable"... but im also 142cm... so.... could i pick up being both fugli and 142cm?

and plus im gonna need bling to get bvlgari stuff....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)