• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
I know George Lucas, Keanu Reeves, Kylie Minogue and Lawrence Fishburn all through one degree(my uncle). Would that be enough? Thanks for the info lengstar-all the stuff on the net is very uninformative, must be some secretive club.........
whose our unlce

mack

Banned
HSC
Hes been assistant director to movies with those folks in it. Kylie Minogue was in Street Fighter if i do remember correctly.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
if i lived 20 bucks worth of a cab ride from cockle bay, id hit it twice a week but i dont.... so i hit it maybe once a month :(

lengstar

HSC
i can verify that midnight shift is in fact a gay bar cause when i passed it the rainbow flag was hang at the door.

Boo-Teek at UN was mad. music was great ( RnB ) and the crowd was pretty balanced. great atmosphere.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
yeh star bar is close.. right near town hall stationm.. tank is a bit of a walk from TH
I once threw up in the booth of starbar and then these indian dudes went and sat in it, i dont think they even noticedn they were so drunk

mack

Banned
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
if youre going to any of these places like Home, UN, Gas etc with these lame cover charges, go to a cd store in the city like Central Station Records on oxford st and pick up some free passes during the week. its not worth paying 15+ bucks for cover charge to ANYWHERE!!
Does this include Tank? And do you know of any other places where you can pick up these free passes?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
if i lived 20 bucks worth of a cab ride from cockle bay, id hit it twice a week but i dont.... so i hit it maybe once a month :(
i live about a 60 buck ride from the city.. we always train or bus it...

lengstar

HSC
i'd only train it if i planned to stay the whole night and i get tired by about 2-3am

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
aw that sux.. hav sum goey it will keep u awake :p i usually dont sleep for days

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah sometimes i get tired by 3-4am. Usually just leave and we just go bum around in Star City or something and blow pocket change.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I agree with Soma... id rather have fun on naturally or have a Red Bull & Vodka.. if you need "goey" to stop being sleepy.. you're either going to the wrong Clubs or need go back to Mt Druitt :p

Last edited:

lengstar

HSC
Atotoi said:
I agree with Soma... id rather have fun on naturally or have a Red Bull & Vodka.. if you need "goey" to stop being sleepy.. you're either going to the wrong Clubs or need go back to Mt Druitt :p
thats right...sif i'm going to take drugs...fuck that...
i was only tired cause i didn't drink cause i drove to the event and needed to drive back.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
when i go clubbing, i usually never get tired o_O the atmosphere keeps me on a high lol

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
I was meant to be going to moulin rouge last w.e this girl i know told me its really good although i am rather sus of her judgement, im guessing it would be the same kind of crowd as bourbon or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)