The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (2 Viewers)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeh im starting at goodbar tonite (theres a fancy dress theme nite on YAY i looove fancy dress) and then kicking onto dragonfly later on hopefully.. might see you there cakes :D

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
do you like the bourbon soma?
It's ok. Pretty nice place but a bit of a wank, drinks are too expensive. At least it's better than peppermint lounge, i went there in the holidays, that place has nothing going for it.

mack

Banned
HSC
If youre ever up Central Coast way, dont go to the Woodport Inn nightclub. It sux hard, club has nothing going for it, people are lame, bouncers are dickheads(On friday one fired up at me for walking along a path with a can of jack and coke). Has anyone tried that DCM club in the city?

ShAdow_FaX

HSC
yea wen i was up the coast i did woodport it sucked hard....so we left n went not far away to a place called iguana joes which was heaps good! nice location on the water and sexy boys :p

mack

Banned
HSC
Never been there myself. I heard its pretty good. Ill give that a whirl next time. But im never going back that suck hole called Woodport again.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
I ended up at World Bar, wasn't my choice but was out with a friend on her birthday so wasnt my decision.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
has any one heard of the ruby rabbit on oxford street? i was menat to go there the other weekend for a bday but didnt quite make it out of star bar... ive heard its retro?

mack

Banned
HSC
Nah havent heard of sorry. Im also going to try out these two on the weekend:
Peppermint Lounge
Q Bar

Anyone who has been to either could you please give your opinion on them?

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Yeh but its not even a cool place, its pretty small, seriously it doesnt have much going for it, there are heaps better places in the cross

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Nope but from what i heard, its more of a club isnt it? People probs get on the pingers, but yer Peppermint Lounge is just this tiny little shithole.
I want to go to Candy's Apartment sometime, Boogie Down on Fridays is meant to be good.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Soma said:
Nope but from what i heard, its more of a club isnt it? People probs get on the pingers, but yer Peppermint Lounge is just this tiny little shithole.
I want to go to Candy's Apartment sometime, Boogie Down on Fridays is meant to be good.
yeh they do... and if ur drinknig the drinks r so fukin expensic=ve!~

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i got a question for the lads... what shoes do you wear when you go clubbing? im looking for some new ones.... cockle bay are too tight for my white shoes :(
more particular colors...

has anyone been to loft?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)