• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (2 Viewers)

mack

Banned
HSC
Cant you bludge off your parents? Thats what I did. Or if your mum throws clothes parties, you can scab a bottle off the person who comes to your house to host it.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
i didnt really consider myself metro, but some biatches in my school year called me that when i ridiculed one of them for farting in a seminar ... *blech*

Anyways!!

hehe sorry for being racist...im sure your vertical impairment is compensated for in other ways...

I have a dilemma, i think ill need to get new shoes to get into clubs, i have the sneaking suspicion my current pair

wont get me into UN or other clubs...

PCwizztk suggested i get Chuck Taylors, but they seem to be worn by punk-skater wannabe's like Ashlee simpson??

mack

Banned
HSC
Try some Campers, Versace or Boss shoes. Do you live in the city? Go to either Hype or Politix, pretty much all their shoes are perfect.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
hmmm... i dont want to spend over $200 , stingy as it may sound

Yehh, i know there is a Politix in Chatswood... any shops worth looking at in the Hornsby, inner west area??
I used to go to Castle towers, but that place is crazy now :

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
Atotoi said:
i didnt really consider myself metro, but some biatches in my school year called me that when i ridiculed one of them for farting in a seminar ... *blech*

Anyways!!

hehe sorry for being racist...im sure your vertical impairment is compensated for in other ways...

I have a dilemma, i think ill need to get new shoes to get into clubs, i have the sneaking suspicion my current pair

wont get me into UN or other clubs...

PCwizztk suggested i get Chuck Taylors, but they seem to be worn by punk-skater wannabe's like Ashlee simpson??

mate you wont get into anywhere after 10 in the city. buy some diesel shoes if you still want the 'casual' look.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mack said:
Cant you bludge off your parents? Thats what I did. Or if your mum throws clothes parties, you can scab a bottle off the person who comes to your house to host it.
i probably could but i dont want it...
im old enough to take care of myself unlike you mack!
and wtf? a clothes party?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
Well Juicy, I put on some of my dads Armani face shit so my skin stays clear....

I'll give you a tip:

When you shower before going out clubbing, wash yourself with Davidorff Cool Water gel. Then put on some BVLGARI Pour Homme cologne. I dont know why, but when you combine those two you'll smell irresistable......Doesnt matter how butt fugly you are.
u metro !

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mr_speedy said:
mate you wont get into anywhere after 10 in the city. buy some diesel shoes if you still want the 'casual' look.
yeh u can ................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)