The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (2 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
woah woah slow down cowboy... i think you drank a lil too much... you told me to meet you outside toolshed... why? i was at cargo and you wanted to meet me at toolshed...

agnes i luuuuuv you! btw have you remmebered what you wanted to tell me yet?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
woah woah slow down cowboy... i think you drank a lil too much... you told me to meet you outside toolshed... why? i was at cargo and you wanted to meet me at toolshed...

agnes i luuuuuv you! btw have you remmebered what you wanted to tell me yet?
no i dont rememeber :( i think it was one of those random spur of the moment phone calls.. i cant rememeber!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahaah you called me and i had no idea who it was... and i was like... WHO THE FUCK IS THIS? and your like *mumble*
there were too many gangsta at where i was at so i didnt wanna shout in case they might roll me

mack

Banned
HSC
Orange Juice said:
hahaah you called me and i had no idea who it was... and i was like... WHO THE FUCK IS THIS? and your like *mumble*
there were too many gangsta at where i was at so i didnt wanna shout in case they might roll me
Huh? Theres gangsta's at the Midnight Shift now?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
nah, not worth the effort. i'm only 'back' so i can help out on BOS if i need to. *reminds self to stay out of NS

mack

Banned
HSC
Too many idiots around, and we both waste too much time on here. If Minai won't ban us of his own accord, we'll become the most obnoxious pricks this forum has ever seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)