The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (3 Viewers)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
well if we all left at the same time...... y'know..... don't wanna get people too emotional........

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
seems like we've got a club inside a club thread... mackie dawg

agnes when you gonna have a party mackie can come to?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
seems like we've got a club inside a club thread... mackie dawg

agnes when you gonna have a party mackie can come to?
i have parties all the time.. dont tell me i havent invited mack?

Oj youre sposed to remind me to invite mack!

Sasky

HSC
Anyway guys, do u have to pay to get into Home (DarlingHb) Fri nite? Where r all the friggin good niteclubs?
Went out last nite 'bout 12.30, went round whole of Darling Hb, Home costs $25 (mb dont pay before 12?), my friends couldnt be bothered to cough up some bucks, so we went around, went to some shit place that were loaded with friggin 25+ wankers who want some 18 yr old p***y! So went down to StarBar, they kicked ev.one out at 2.30, got stalked by some losers who got really aggressive cause we wouldnt talk, ev.thing's closed, or have entry fees, then nearly got raped walking across the H.bridge (and I had 3 girls with me!).
Where do all the young guys go? Where do the friggin 18-20 yr. old boys go out to? And is there any other really good huge nightclubs (or anyplace with heaps of space to dance) and not get molested by some oldie in the city? I know some good places in the Cross, but I'm not too sure in the city!
Help?!? My Fridays are getting ruined by the week (so is my liver and my feet)!!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
i have parties all the time.. dont tell me i havent invited mack?

Oj youre sposed to remind me to invite mack!
youve only invited me, though i dont exactly know what he looks like... so he couldve been there...
next time yeh?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Sasky said:
Anyway guys, do u have to pay to get into Home (DarlingHb) Fri nite? Where r all the friggin good niteclubs?
Went out last nite 'bout 12.30, went round whole of Darling Hb, Home costs $25 (mb dont pay before 12?), my friends couldnt be bothered to cough up some bucks, so we went around, went to some shit place that were loaded with friggin 25+ wankers who want some 18 yr old p***y! So went down to StarBar, they kicked ev.one out at 2.30, got stalked by some losers who got really aggressive cause we wouldnt talk, ev.thing's closed, or have entry fees, then nearly got raped walking across the H.bridge (and I had 3 girls with me!).
Where do all the young guys go? Where do the friggin 18-20 yr. old boys go out to? And is there any other really good huge nightclubs (or anyplace with heaps of space to dance) and not get molested by some oldie in the city? I know some good places in the Cross, but I'm not too sure in the city!
Help?!? My Fridays are getting ruined by the week (so is my liver and my feet)!!!
sasky are you a chick?
what did you think of star bar?
and i think you should carry capsicum spray if your not in a group with guys... didnt realise that chicks go out on their own...
and i guarantee that once mack replies he'll say some shit about gas being full of wogs, and tank being the best club...
and agnes will say star bar is great for the cheap drinks...

anyone up for something tonight?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
sasky go to greenwood, north sydney. great place with an even mix of guys/girls from 18-25+. or you could try UN at darlinghurst. gas is full of azns -_-, i don't remember seeing any wogs. the good clubs you have to pay for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)