The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

mack

Banned
HSC
Arggh! I read his post then I made the joke! Geez!

Anyway, here are some club recommendations:

Sublime@ Home(I'm pretty sure its $20, not $25 as you said)
Tank
Cave
Greenwood
Icebox
Yu
Dragonfly
Empire
Bourbon
World Bar
Hugo's Lounge
Soho Lounge
Club 77
Minc
Arthouse
Candy's Apartment
Chinese Laundry
Ruby Rabbit
D.C.M
Space

And Orange Juice's two favourites:

Midnight Shift
Tool Shed

Those should keep you busy for a few months......

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Midnight Shift and ToolShed are mack's favourite clubs. he just doesn't want to admit it cause they are 'fruity' and so blames juicy for making him homosexual. hey mack you want me to repost your quotes?

mack

Banned
HSC
Yet again this comes back to haunt me. I thought the departure of Lengstar meant I was finally free. Obviously not.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Yet again this comes back to haunt me. I thought the departure of Lengstar meant I was finally free. Obviously not.
sorry mack, i couldn't help it. you're always picking on juicy so i have to size you up for him cause he's so freaking short.

Sasky

HSC
Orange Juice said:
sasky are you a chick?
what did you think of star bar?
and i think you should carry capsicum spray if your not in a group with guys... didnt realise that chicks go out on their own...
and i guarantee that once mack replies he'll say some shit about gas being full of wogs, and tank being the best club...
and agnes will say star bar is great for the cheap drinks...

anyone up for something tonight?
Star Bar was packed with asians - I'm asian, but I usually got bar-hopping or clubbin to get away from the asian crowd!
But yeah, I'm a chick - r u a guy? Pardon the ignorance.... But I get so scared of wogs sometimes, I didnt know they hit on asian girls so much!
Well, I kinda get hit on by alot of guys (only) when I go clubbin, but still it's kinda scary - no offence. But where do u get capsicum spray? Tank isnt the best club, Ive been there, it's not as good as the hype put out to be, I believe.

And mack, home was 25 last nite, but do u have to pay every nite?

And I've been recommended Chinese Laundry couple of times,isnt a bar or club? Alot of the ones u mentioned mack - like club 77 is pretty much only good for drinks before heading out for clubbin (like Cruise!). I hate Minc - it sux.

Do u have to pay 4 arthouse?
Oh, and I've been to Bourbon, like I said, know a few in X - its so neat, i usually get pampered there cause my friends a dj there, but I've met so many gays there - soooo cute - equally as unfair!

Oh, and Orange Juice, re-read my post after u thought I was a guy - it sounds so funny if u put me as a guy in the post, not as a girl!!! :D

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
youve only invited me, though i dont exactly know what he looks like... so he couldve been there...
next time yeh?
yeah fo shizzle my nizzle.

and YES OJ and sasky, i personally LIKE star bar.. we know a bar tender there so we get cheap drinks, or 4 for the price of 2 etc.. sure, its sleazy, like oj and mack have bagged the shit out of star bar, but i like it :D

hmpf :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahahah well the only night ive been to gas was full of wogs... not that theres anything wrong with wogs...
and yes everyone does pick on me cuz of my shortness....
sasky... i only hoped you were a chick... really dont like the idea that guys can be raped when their not in jail... :p

and might i conclude that your heaps hot because theres people following you...
and yes im not gay, thanks for defending me lengy...

personally id just stick to darling harbour... sure their pricey but their good... well considering i get free entry sometimes...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ok slip inn... cheap entry id say its a bar but then again i cant exactly differentiate between bars and clubs...
arthouse. depends on the night you go... but i think like most places fri/sat requires cover...
did you just turn 18? cuz clubs bar and everything else when your 18 is overrated... seriously... house party>club...
and mack, you spoken to uncle abe yet?

Sasky

HSC
Orange Juice said:
ok slip inn... cheap entry id say its a bar but then again i cant exactly differentiate between bars and clubs...
arthouse. depends on the night you go... but i think like most places fri/sat requires cover...
did you just turn 18? cuz clubs bar and everything else when your 18 is overrated... seriously... house party>club...
and mack, you spoken to uncle abe yet?
So ur a guy? How old r u OJ?
So confused...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
im a guy, im 32 and a paedophile :O

what exactly are you confuzzled about?

fuck macks been ban...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)