The Da Vinci Code...THE MOVIE (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
MasterP said:
WTF is this? Da Vinci didn't have a fucking code!

What a stupid idea for a movie.
i think it's refering to the code's hidden behind da vinci paintings which lead them to everything else.

miss_gtr said:
loved it.. It was a really good read... personally I like it more than the Da Vinci code

I saw the trailer.. it was pretty good.. too bad we dont get to see it in aus till MAY!!
yeah but it's after my half-yearlies so its good =P

oh yeah by the way have any of you watched national treasure? if you have, dont u think that it's a HUGE rip off of da vinci code? it practically used most of the conepts in this book !

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
yes National Treasure was a huge rip off... advertisers even used the da vinci code to promote this movie. They were like, Did you like the da vinci code? you will enjoy this riveting mystery... rah rah.

However, it wasnt too bad.. was tacky, pretty lame story line etc. But it wasnt a flop.

lol its such a long wait!
Oh and i didnt see tom hanks to be langdon..but i saw the trailor and its not bad.
i found national treasure quite interesting lol.

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I loved da vinci code and A&D

Looking forward to the film. :)

chochibi

HSC
MasterP said:
WTF is this? Da Vinci didn't have a fucking code!

What a stupid idea for a movie.
you IDIOT its fictional! do you think everything in a movie is true? geez.. get a grip..

koopatrooper

HSC
angels and demons was way better than the da vinci code, they should turn it into a movie and make it rated r! oh my god its so good.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
koopatrooper said:
angels and demons was way better than the da vinci code, they should turn it into a movie and make it rated r! oh my god its so good.
Hmm I prefer the Da Vinci Code. I found Angels and Demons was rather predictable closing in onto the end. It (Angels & Demons) is also somewhat less believable -->

Langdon surviving the plummet into the ocean, surviving, being rescued, back on his feet nd then accusing the carmelego with the semi-broken camera

koopatrooper

HSC
yeah, that bit was a bit dumb but still, the book was heaps good, i didnt know how the hell it would end, how cool are how the camelengo's die though eh>? that was the coolest, and the symbols on em and stuff. then the diamond.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
i wasnt that drawn in or impressed by it. it needs better music.
Better than the first "trailer" for the movie (the one WITHOUT the actors or any scenes from the film). Basically showed the Mona Lisa exploding and saying "THE DA VINCI CODE"

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
chochibi said:
you IDIOT its fictional! do you think everything in a movie is true? geez.. get a grip..

haha but still a lot of people believe its real ! and after the book was release there have been so many books about it lol

Keen

MD
HSC
Yep, it's about as realistic as the bible.

Keen

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
I just finished reading the Da Vinci Code novel.. now looking forward to watch the movie version of it .. out @ May 19th 2006

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Movie's coming out this month, starting to get excited, I thoroughly enjoyed the book and looking forward to the movie.

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I saw the preview for this today, when i saw Mission impossible 3. i cant wait!!! it comes out the day after my 19th.

SharkBait

HSC
is anyone else questioning the casting of tom hanks as langdon? dont get me wrong, i luv tom hanks just as much as the americans....but as langdon? i was sooooooo thinkin of someone else.
but lurve audrey tatou tho!!! and ian mckellen. and jean reno. =)

passion89

HSC
SharkBait said:
is anyone else questioning the casting of tom hanks as langdon? dont get me wrong, i luv tom hanks just as much as the americans....but as langdon? i was sooooooo thinkin of someone else.

Yeah definately. I was worried when I found out about Tom Hanks. I can't wait to see the movie though :D

I keep thinking it's gonna be a flop...I don't know - something about it makes me think it wont be as well done as the previews are showing.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
SharkBait said:
Yeah i question Tom Hanks role, but we'll have to see!
Hopefully i can catch it on the first day it's out.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Geez, the marketing and publicity team are going nuts for this movie. New book covers, billboards, posters, ads...even black enviro bags with "The Da Vinci Code" on them :rofl:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
central station, the eddy avenue side, is plastered with DVC stuff... there's a huuuuge poster stuck on the floor in front of the timetables

and yeah.. ginormous billboards! eg the building near fort street high :p let's hope the movie lives up to all this hype!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)