Status
Not open for further replies.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
williams180 said:
with ure subjects i wouldnt be worrying either
ouch

dude that was out of line and uncalled for, who are you to think that just because someone does general maths , standard english etc that they have no desire or are not capable of getting a high UAI?
apparently according to my subjects i am neither capable nor desiring, yet i want it bad and my estimated UAI was over 95

HSC
I 100% agree with what ahen said.
And I'm positive the majority of BoSers would.
williams180 said:
with ure subjects i wouldnt be worrying either
GTFO of BoS you ignorant pr1ck!

And what's "ure"?

Oh and:
Your profile said:
williams180 has no mutual friends.
:rofl:

That list isn't going to improve if you keep up posting stuff like that!

Last edited:

williams180

HSC
community and family studies wat a joke!. You have no right to criticise me when you waste your HSC with that. Thanks for letting everyone on BOS know ure UAI goal like we give a fuck whether 90 is suffice. And it wasnt a bout uai it was about stress. Therefore its obvious if u have easier courses in 99% of cases you wouldnt feel to stressed.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
chocolate_lover said:

Oh and:

*hi 5s chocolatelover*

btw i too love chocolate, in fact i want some now...

williams180

HSC
chocolate_lover said:

Oh and:

i 100% agree with what she said.... um gay.
I say what i want your a joke.
Im number one and you all better recognise.

williams180

HSC
yeh better get some friends in BOS hahaha loser. Just cause you chuck in some cyberspace friends on BOS it dont make you cool. I come on here to put retards like u in line not to get some so called 'mutual friends'.

HSC
williams180 said:
yeh better get some friends in BOS hahaha loser. Just cause you chuck in some cyberspace friends on BOS it dont make you cool. I come on here to put retards like u in line not to get some so called 'mutual friends'.
*Puts on ignore list*

I strongly recommend every does the same.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
williams180 said:
community and family studies wat a joke!. You have no right to criticise me when you waste your HSC with that. Thanks for letting everyone on BOS know ure UAI goal like we give a fuck whether 90 is suffice. And it wasnt a bout uai it was about stress. Therefore its obvious if u have easier courses in 99% of cases you wouldnt feel to stressed.
oh i am sooooooooooooo sorry that apparently community and family studies is not stressful, no because i don't have the pressure of remaining at the top of my class? i don't have the pressure of getting over 90 in that subject , more like over 95 to get a good portion of that mark added to my aggregate? oh no of course not
i'll let people know about my UAI goal if i want, what's it to you? oh and i'd like to see what YOUR subjects are mr, so what i suppose you go to James Ruse and do 4U maths, 4U english, Latin continuers, a few distinction courses and physics and chemistry? if so then ok fine i'd say you have some reason to be overly stressed.
but you have no right to assume that just because someone does a "lower" subject means that they are any less or will stress any less, i think you need to get over yourself.

williams180

HSC
ahen said:
oh i am sooooooooooooo sorry that apparently community and family studies is not stressful, no because i don't have the pressure of remaining at the top of my class? i don't have the pressure of getting over 90 in that subject , more like over 95 to get a good portion of that mark added to my aggregate? oh no of course not
i'll let people know about my UAI goal if i want, what's it to you? oh and i'd like to see what YOUR subjects are mr, so what i suppose you go to James Ruse and do 4U maths, 4U english, Latin continuers, a few distinction courses and physics and chemistry? if so then ok fine i'd say you have some reason to be overly stressed.
but you have no right to assume that just because someone does a "lower" subject means that they are any less or will stress any less, i think you need to get over yourself.
well actually lol im topping 3 and 2nd in another so hahaha and i dont worry about it cause i know im a gift from god

HSC
ahen said:
He probably does the same subjects, and is just highlighting his insecurities. *shrugs*

And, we are all doing the same HSC. So yes, we are all obviously going to be stressed.

williams180

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
*Puts on ignore list*

I strongly recommend every does the same.
you have a habit of terrible posts and recommendations

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
williams180 said:
I dont see how someone can "waste away their life" with community and family studies when there`re a whole range of other useless shit courses.

She can stick whatever she wants on her friggen sig - do you really need to go have a panic attack over it ?

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
williams180 said:
well actually lol im topping 3 and 2nd in another so hahaha and i dont worry about it cause i know im a gift from god
topping 3 and 2nd? what on earth is that supposed to mean?
obviously means you're not topping english...

hurrah you are a "gift from god"....right.....

williams180

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
He probably does the same subjects, and is just highlighting his insecurities. *shrugs*

And, we are all doing the same HSC. So yes, we are all obviously going to be stressed.
insecurity when im first in 3 subjects - economics, business and geography. Seeing as i could write a better textbook than them myself im hardly insecure

williamc

HSC
ahen said:

You must of worked hard, real hard for that 95 prediction.

williams180

HSC
ahen said:

might not be topping it but ill still band 5 that shit easy and thats my worst subject

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
williamc said:
You must of worked hard, real hard for that 95 prediction.
congragulations on topping those courses(seriously), but can i remind you that business and geo don't scale that well also? it's just that cafs has a rep of being a "dumb" subject, but if i go in there and smash the entire state, what difference does it make? not saying that i will, but if i could then i don't see why not.

and yes i've been working my arse off and shall continue to do so

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
oh apparently i attacked the wrong person in one of my above posts
sorry to that person, similar names and the such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)