The Dream Thread (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Re: Weird dreams....

enjoy your sleep everyone.
at least you dont have a nightmare about 50 weeks a year.
i dont know if im still in my nightmare.

rozymisty

HSC

I had a really bizare one last night. Its very revolting....

Last night i went to bed feeling sick in the stomach. I had a dream where i was vomiting huge amounts of blood, and not just blood but clots of it. It settled down and then i was in hospital naturally and they were trying to stabilise me, and then I started again after they tried to stick a nasogastric tube down my throat. But this time i was like pulling out MASSIVE lines of blood clots and having trouble breathing and then i was like starting to pull out what looked like muscle, and then i pulled out the last bit and it looked like a tongue but i could talk, and then i was like talking to them and sounded like i had a mouthful of stuff but then the docs and nurses freaked out when it was my tongue that i pulled out, like i pulled out my whole osephagus with all the vomiting and shit.

And then naturlally i was freaking out more, saw the tongue and passed out ...and thats when i woke up.....

Juraga

HSC
Dreams

I've been having recurring dreams in which I have Telekinesis, the power to move objects with my mind.

I either actually have these powers, or I'm having delusions of grandeur.

What I'm trying to say is, have any of you guys had dreams that you feel have a meaning or purpose?

Stefanie2010

HSC

That dont sound good! U can look up the meaning of ur dreams.. Kinda interesting!!

youngminii

Banned
HSC

My dreams usually involve a mobile phone and somehow teleporting to many different places..
I want another lucid dream :( They're so awesome

AnandDNA

HSC

For the past few months i've realised that actions or things i've seen in reality have come up in my dreams a while back. For instance today at school i was walking to homeroom and as i was about to walk up the stairs it just hit me that i've been in this exact position looking down at the handrails in a dream i had probably 2 months ago. Also last week my dad was talking to me and i remembered this conversation from a dream about 3 weeks ago. And i knew exactly what he was going to say a few moments before he actually said it. Alot of these similar occurences have happened more recently

Yeh its weird

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC

i always dream of me stealing cars for some reason..
well not always,
but it's often a recurring theme.

it's always some people chasing me,
and i have to steal a car or so (not even steal, just hop in and the keys are in the ignition) and i drive away from them,
hop into another car, to try and lose their trail

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC

I've had a few dreams that I can still recall in a lot of detail. All of them involve me having to solve a crime of some kind.

A few nights ago, I had a dream that there was a serial killer running loose around the UTS Faculty of Science. I was running through the halls checking all the rooms to find lecturers and uni friends dead. I can still remember the order in which I found everyone, how they were killed and which room I found them in >_>

raniaaa

:)
HSC

i once dreamt i was harry potter and i was trying to avoid/fight with the death eaters at a shopping centre. and in between i was trying to find a formal dress cos my formal was that night. kept going back and forth between the two.. really weird, even in the dream i was confused about my gender LOL

rozymisty

HSC

I had another really strange dream this morning...why are they right in the morning when im about to wake up??

Anyway, i was at the doctors, coz my right ear was feeling sore and itchy at times and the doctor had a good look and kinda found something and gave me drops to go home with but then he called in a fellow doc who had a look and found something strange in my ear that they had to remove there and then. I was thinking ahhh shouldnt I go to hospital for this? And not sure what followed but I remember that they gave me midazolam and stuff to make me sleepy and i was like lying on a sofa bed trying to get ready and then they went to put this water stuff in my ear and it was making me dizzy, and then they went to turn my head to start getting the stuff out, and i was like ah i should be in hospital, and then all of a sudden i started having blood flowing out of my mouth. like streams of it.
And then the 2 docs started freaking out adn im trying to get up and they are trying to keep me lying down and sucking out the blood or something.
>>>>
Now why is this my 2nd dream where i am vomiting large amounts of blood???

And whats even more weird is that when you are sedated, you think before hand that ah yeh it will make you just a bit drowsy, but then you get that fuzzy feeling, like dizzy, and then the next thing you know you are awake again and cant remember a thing,...yet in this dream i was 'aware and talking'.....

Jeee

Banned
HSC

Yesterday, I had a dream that I was talking a lot and non-stop to this particular person I normally keep quiet around.

Weird.

lala2

Banned
HSC

Just now, before I woke up, I had this dream I was catching the train to Katoomba (interview @ Blue Mountains hospital on Thurs so I'm not surprised), except that the train somehow skipped Emu Plains station and went to the next one (whatever the name is), and then it suddenly became vvvvvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy slow and then I thought oh it's just because it's become an all stops after Penrith/Emu Plains. But then I looked at my watch and I was still stuck at whatever the station is straight after Emu Plains and it was 12:30 (my interview's at 1) and I was like there's no way in hell I'm going to be on time.

So I jumped out at the next station, got out onto the road, and saw this building that's like my brother's school office. Went inside and the layout had changed (nothing weird, it just was different to my brother's real school office) and then I saw my brother's principal at one desk, an unknown woman at the other, and the graduate pharmacist at my placement at Lismore Base Hospital! Went up to the unknown woman and asked if there was anywhere I could rent a car with a full licence (somehow my mum popped up so I could say that) and she said just walk outside.

So I did and guess what, it looks exactly like the outside of my brother's school! (there's a whole heap of car dealers just outside his school) with a car rent shop there too (that's not true in real life though). We rented the car, I remember it was a Toyota of some description, then my Mum said ah, you should've picked the one with a full tank of petrol, and I was like, you're the expert, you should've told me. She was like ok whatever, then I asked to look at the bill and it was a flat fee with no km limit written on it! I asked and she was like oh just drive as much as you want and I remember taking it for a test drive and somehow ending up at Dubbo (!) instead of Katoomba (I also applied for Dubbo Hospital and am waiting to hear back). Then I woke up.

What a dream!

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC

i once had a dream that i was a woman.

:eek:

i will not expand on that.
What a brave thing to say on the internet.

Anywho, anyone have those dreams where you wake up and can't move? It usually only last about 30 seconds to a minute for me, but it's so goddam freaky.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

anom1ly

HSC

i had a dream last night that i was in a car crash, and lost 1/4 of my teeth. luckily i coughed them back up.

disorder

HSC

Most of my odd dreams revolve around Top Gear.

Jeremy's usually a vampire. It's a running theme.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)